Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
Staiain
Can't handle my
Æ
Ø
Å
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Posts:
4545
Share
Post
#1
Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
06-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Just a moment...
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119300
Here are my sightread from just now
Edit: leonid why no 16ths at the 424 bpm part at the end ?
Last edited by
Staiain
;
06-19-2011, 12:41 AM
.
irc.
rizon
.net |
#kbo
- Come chat!
BlueXoon is back
SM Wiki
My
igotrhythm
Fractals!
Join Date:
Sep 2004
Posts:
6535
Share
Post
#2
06-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
I think AlexDest posted a 42p blue flag on Pokemed. Should be interesting to see what he can do with this one.
Originally posted by
thesunfan
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment
Post
Cancel
AlexDest
good hot
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
5309
Share
Post
#3
06-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
Originally posted by
igotrhythm
I think AlexDest posted a 42p blue flag on Pokemed. Should be interesting to see what he can do with this one.
idk
i might just play it as my last stepmania play ever
Comment
Post
Cancel
zolaric
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jul 2009
Posts:
250
Share
Post
#4
06-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
Make sure you vid it then
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#5
06-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
stai you can do better than that lol still nice sightread
Originally posted by
Staiain
Edit: leonid why no 16ths at the 424 bpm part at the end ?
a couple of reasons but mostly because the 450 bpm part right after that has similar patterns
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#6
06-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
Fuccen hit one of the 8th jacks wrong and got four goods in a row ajoiesfkasjefioksk
EDIT: I gave it another shot lol I'll try again later... fff
Last edited by
leonid
;
06-19-2011, 01:40 AM
.
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
7315
Share
Post
#7
06-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
O_O
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================
Comment
Post
Cancel
Staiain
Can't handle my
Æ
Ø
Å
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Posts:
4545
Share
Post
#8
06-19-2011, 01:14 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
The part right before "somebody scream" ****s me over totally and I can't seem to lower the PA
Nice score leonid
Edit: 2nd run from yesterday, barely improved :\
Last edited by
Staiain
;
06-19-2011, 01:23 AM
.
irc.
rizon
.net |
#kbo
- Come chat!
BlueXoon is back
SM Wiki
My
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#9
06-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
1.5x pass gogo
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
Staiain
Can't handle my
Æ
Ø
Å
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Posts:
4545
Share
Post
#10
06-19-2011, 01:42 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
When I get my mom's HD camera I could make a video of it...
But sure, I could try after work today
irc.
rizon
.net |
#kbo
- Come chat!
BlueXoon is back
SM Wiki
My
Comment
Post
Cancel
NekoGon
щ(゚Д゚щ)
Join Date:
Jul 2008
Posts:
2709
Share
Post
#11
06-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
this looks harder than pokemon medley xd
Comment
Post
Cancel
leonid
I am leonid
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Posts:
8080
Share
Post
#12
12-18-2011, 01:24 AM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
Bump :'(
Proud member of Team No
Comment
Post
Cancel
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Dec 2008
Posts:
6205
Share
Post
#13
12-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Re: Post your The Medley of Kirby scores
oh yeah, I just downloaded this but I don't feel like playing because of rift )':
I'll make a vid at some point though !!
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment