It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #46
    Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

    yo kommi my proposed collab from like 2007/2008 still hasn't happened

    whats up with that mang [your pick of song and if for sm/ffr]
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • Ziergdsx18
      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 2800

      #47
      Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

      Originally posted by kommisar
      I much rather make simfiles than play the game for scores honestly.


      finish up ya part boi

      I came to this conclusion myself a little while ago as well(and this applies to both ffr and sm). I might consider learning 6K though, but just for fun.



      yessir


      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

      Comment

      • U.N. Owen
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 640

        #48
        Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

        Originally posted by kommisar
        last legit score I ever posted
        Isn't that score from 2009?

        Chaosmaid gave it away for me. I just never remembered you MA'ing that fast of js.

        Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

        "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

        Comment

        • hazard28
          That old weeb
          • Apr 2007
          • 280

          #49
          Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

          LOL good stuff here. Kommi-rolled
          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          How on earth could one possibly eat those words?
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          Well, you'd have to print them out first.

          Comment

          • Emo_Saur_
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 2952

            #50
            Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

            Cheaters always win.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • HoneyMelonCalibrator
              Arrow Theory™
              • Feb 2009
              • 905

              #51
              Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

              lmfao wut
              Originally posted by ?
              祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
              諸行無常の響あり。
              娑羅雙樹の花の色、
              盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
              おごれる人も久しからず、
              唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
              たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
              偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #52
                Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                At least you didn't do it on the midare dumps - would've been hilarious to see you get something retarded like teens on reality.wav haha
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #53
                  Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                  Sounds like you have 2 Stepmanias installed and you're using the .ini of the 2nd one which is legit while the other one that you actually used to play with is modified.

                  Who cares, you make cool files.

                  edit: oh nvm you already mentioned how but w/e..
                  Last edited by Hakulyte; 03-3-2011, 05:14 PM.

                  Comment

                  • kommisar
                    Dark Chancellor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 7328

                    #54
                    Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                    I didn't think people would care much


                    I tried getting good midare file scores but I legit sucked so much I couldn't hehu

                    now I can focus on makin files for ppl

                    Comment

                    • kjwkjw
                      >w<
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2585

                      #55
                      Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                      That vid...





































                      ... is that a Rin desktop background !_! PS you're still coul for stepping files for RMv3 duder


                      Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                      Project Sekai 535

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #56
                        Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                        Still don't understand why you would cheat






                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • kommisar
                          Dark Chancellor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 7328

                          #57
                          Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                          Originally posted by kjwkjw
                          That vid...


































                          ... is that a Rin desktop background !_! PS you're still coul for stepping files for RMv3 duder

                          alice and marisa loli'd etc.



                          I cheated to prove a point. I haven't really enjoyed playing the game competitively for a while lol.

                          I'm sorry if I deceived you....................................................time to join aciiiii in stepmania banishment

                          Comment

                          • Reincarnate
                            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 6332

                            #58
                            Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                            Over the past few months I've pretty much come to share the same views as kommi. The game itself, competitively, is utterly finished and we've pretty much extracted as much milk from the cow as possible.

                            The game's far too easy to BS (either on FFR or SM) and so competition tends to lose its integrity. Keyboard rhythm gaming's been infected with CBF Syndrome.

                            Comment

                            • iCeCuBEz v2
                              XFD
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 4924

                              #59
                              Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                              ya this game is obviously too easy to bs but whats the point lol no one plays it anymore
                              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                              Comment

                              • _Stepdude_
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 641

                                #60
                                Re: It has come to my attention in this wide place we call the internet

                                I still play

                                Comment

                                Working...