The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #61
    Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

    I understand it's hard to believe, but to say it's impossible is stupid.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2026
      • 8340

      #62
      Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

      I have a hard time believing it myself, but all I can tell you guys is that I honestly don't remember any of it. I woke up at my desk and saw I was still in VC, and eventually verified that I had indeed played Excite Bike some 17 minutes prior.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #63
        Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

        Originally posted by [TeRa]
        I don't believe you were sleeping, I still give you props for being able to convince people you were actually sleeping while playing on cam.
        ...explain him passing out + snoring literally 5 seconds after the fact? O.o

        And I was there too. I actually recorded a bit of other sleep gibberish of his too. =p

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #64
          Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

          I sense a bs drama happening



          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • ElvisReborn007
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 106

            #65
            Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

            Richard's post made me sleep-rofl.
            Too bad no one made a vid OR mp3 to prove it.
            BUYING A 3-MONTH SUB! - PM Me with offers please! - Will pay a good price!


            5th Official FFR Tournament - D3 - Placed 67th / 308

            2nd Place in Divine God's Tournament (Intermediate)

            Index player since Dec. 20th, 2004.
            Currently attempting spread.

            Best Index AAAs: Monstrous Turtles! ,{Rose}, Over the Frail Dream
            Best Index FC: AIM Anthem

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #66
              Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

              Vid was pointless considering he knocked down the camera from raging hard at AR. He knocked it down at least 3 times.


              The view we were left with was something uberclose up.
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • roundb0x
                FFR Veteran
                • Dec 2008
                • 533

                #67
                Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                this place is still depressing
                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                Comment

                • OniYoshi
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 45

                  #68
                  Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                  congrats man. must have been hard.



                  Level me up!!Or I'll feed you a bagel.

                  Comment

                  • XXXsmittyXXX
                    Anxiety monster
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 6924

                    #69
                    Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                    Rubix you are the ****ing man lmfao!

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #70
                      Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                      Honestly, it's possible. I was watching a documentary about people with sexomnia. They wake up in the middle of the night, basically just like sleep walking, but they have sexual intercourse with the person laying in the bed with them. They have no recollection of it when they wake up, so it can cause a lot of problems for them or the person they're with (if they get too rough, if it's at a party where people are drinking, etc.) They did tests at a sleeping analysis place. Part of your brain will activate and you can do certain things, it looks like you're awake but you're not, you're still in a deep sleep but you are able to have conversations, motor skills, have sex, and I guess in Rubix's case play FFR. I think this is believable. Well, even if they are bs'ing it could still happen for someone else. So yeah. You don't have to be an idiot to believe this... just informed about certain things.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Vanilla Mnm
                        cavs
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3258

                        #71
                        Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        Honestly, it's possible. I was watching a documentary about people with sexomnia. They wake up in the middle of the night, basically just like sleep walking, but they have sexual intercourse with the person laying in the bed with them. They have no recollection of it when they wake up, so it can cause a lot of problems for them or the person they're with (if they get too rough, if it's at a party where people are drinking, etc.) They did tests at a sleeping analysis place. Part of your brain will activate and you can do certain things, it looks like you're awake but you're not, you're still in a deep sleep but you are able to have conversations, motor skills, have sex, and I guess in Rubix's case play FFR. I think this is believable. Well, even if they are bs'ing it could still happen for someone else. So yeah. You don't have to be an idiot to believe this... just informed about certain things.
                        This stuff used to happen to me when I was younger. My dad would tell me that in my sleep I'd just walk downstairs & get a drink & then just like lay down in the middle of the kitchen. I'd also like walk into my closet & hide while I was sleeping, my dad also told me one time he found my like under my bed. It was really weird. I don't remember any of this either. :S

                        Comment

                        • Zestorax
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 121

                          #72
                          Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                          I believe this. It's not impossible, Gj Rubix.

                          Comment

                          • remedy1502
                            remederpin
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 4885

                            #73
                            Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                            Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                            This stuff used to happen to me when I was younger. My dad would tell me that in my sleep I'd just walk downstairs & get a drink & then just like lay down in the middle of the kitchen. I'd also like walk into my closet & hide while I was sleeping, my dad also told me one time he found my like under my bed. It was really weird. I don't remember any of this either. :S
                            Lol the best I did was piss in the hallway and another time in the garbage xD

                            But Rubix, that's seriously pro, I believe it 100%, I don't care if it's not real, it's fxing awesome.

                            Comment

                            • roundb0x
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 533

                              #74
                              Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                              this one time i got totally loaded on blow and ****ed my dad

                              does that count
                              Last edited by roundb0x; 07-17-2009, 11:26 PM. Reason: ****in typo
                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                              Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                              The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                              Comment

                              • simulater10
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 839

                                #75
                                Re: The most amazing achievement ever done in FFR history

                                Originally posted by roundb0x
                                this one time i get totally loaded on blow and ****ed my dad

                                does that count
                                Makes more sense than this thread, so yes

                                Comment

                                Working...