noooooooo No more stargroup musics on FFR thats gonna suck
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Don't bring this weak-ass stuff in here, man. The saying goes that once you've been proven to be BS, all your scores from then on will be considered as such until proven otherwise (and proving legitimacy is really hard, I'm told).
Originally posted by thesunfan
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Don't bring this weak-ass stuff in here, man. The saying goes that once you've been proven to be BS, all your scores from then on will be considered as such until proven otherwise (and proving legitimacy is really hard, I'm told).
your a complete idiot, im my own scores...no one elses...not even bs at all...**** u for desicrating my topic
Comment