Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Sup guys I think you won't tell me I suck with these scores
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
omgitznpv
cohoooooon
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2005
Posts:
6980
Share
Post
#16
08-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Re: Sup guys I think you won't tell me I suck with these scores
step step step step step etc
how to Do The Vibrate????
Originally posted by
DossarLX ODI
What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
Comment
Post
Cancel
infinity.
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Sep 2007
Posts:
1701
Share
Post
#17
08-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Re: Sup guys I think you won't tell me I suck with these scores
Originally posted by
Chauster
i can pass finale but i cant vibrate wreckd
sup same here mang
on life 1
signatures are for nerds
nerds
Comment
Post
Cancel
roundbux
Banned
Join Date:
May 2008
Posts:
107
Share
Post
#18
08-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Re: Sup guys I think you won't tell me I suck with these scores
Originally posted by
omgitznpv
step step step step step etc
how to Do The Vibrate????
take all of your stepmania skill
now lose all of it and uninstall stepmania
get a pound of cocaine
snort all of it over a period of 1 month
cut yourself off completely
reinstall stepmania
load lord of the dance 1.5
place hands on keyboard
wala you did you
o btw
Last edited by
roundbux
;
08-12-2008, 08:41 PM
.
Reason:
wat
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment