Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix_MK5
    Banned
    • Jul 2008
    • 120

    #31
    Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

    I *love* ITG but I have such limited machine access.

    Comment

    • Beethovens mask
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2007
      • 1569

      #32
      Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

      Originally posted by fastfingers65
      beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

      Comment

      • Wineandbread
        Custom User Title
        • Oct 2007
        • 2105

        #33
        Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

        ...
        ...
        Absolutely ridiculous.
        Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
        my semen is flying through the air as we speak
        We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

        Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


        Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #34
          Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

          Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
          Sorry, I don't even know what ITG (In The Groove) is, or like what the differences between ITG and the rest of the rhythm games are.
          One of the key differences between ITG and DDR that most people SEEM to know, is that difficulty spans higher than 10, unlike DDR (at the moment, since DDR X is trying to pull something weird o.o). You've also got the custom songs that can be played off your card, or in this case, off of the machine.

          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          AJ, you're fuccen insane
          Ohey, thanks.

          Originally posted by kmay
          wow great job the hardest song ive passed is an 11 but that was lucky i mainly never pass 10s but i always try. where did u play that it didnt look dark enough to be an arcade, or at least the one by me
          You'll get up to that difficulty with more practice. =)

          As far as where this was--it's not exactly an arcade, what happened was Darklink (the owner of the machine), has had to relocate due to many reasons, and he had no where to put the machine. So--he did a REALLY smart move, and put it in the vacated 2nd floor of his parent's HUGE office, and made a room just for it. Soundproofed, and there's a sheet of SOME sort of material under the pad to not only keep it from slipping around, but to keep it from making sounds.

          Originally posted by AOD_ELEMENT
          nice i used to be decent at itg and ddr but i messed my back up so i had to quit.

          NICE FUCKING SCORE AND PASS
          That...really...sucks...

          Originally posted by hoochan
          Was that a machine in someone's house? Holy ****, I want one
          See above response.

          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
          Nice, no, insane Pass o.o
          Grats
          Ohi--thanks again.

          Originally posted by xThai
          You forgot me you asshole.

          Anyways, good job on the pass, I have an 82 on Holy Orders at the moment aha.

          Try playing Boss on Parade(Japanese Hardcore) from TCPs pack, it's really tiring for me aha, and a fun song.

          Also you should go for a Blue Army pass.
          ;]
          Thanks--and nice score for you! I would have had more, but I needed to save my legs by not doing cross-overs, so I lost a little bit. I played BoP from TCP's pack, and I got in the low 90s. I also passed Roppongi Rumble with a 74%, although if I can get an 81% on Holy Orders now, I can probably RAPE Roppongi.

          And Blue Army? Well--maybe sometime in the future.

          Originally posted by Beethovens mask
          YAY! Post duplication!

          (God, I LOVE that multi-quote button. ^^; )
          Last edited by TC_Halogen; 08-4-2008, 01:05 PM.

          Comment

          • arrekusuof93
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 1163

            #35
            Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

            AJ every thread you post in I'm gonna post my "HOW THE FUCK DID I DO THAT?" image macro. It's that good.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #36
              Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

              Oh god, NO. XD

              I don't need to see myself saying "how the f*ck did I do that", every thread I go to. XD

              Comment

              • Gundam-Dude
                `~`
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7327

                #37
                Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

                Now go pass Beyond Abilities V2 rofl (If you haven't already done that, that is). Pretty hard 15 footer.


                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                Comment

                • Flaming_Dingleberry
                  Everybody gets one.
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1008

                  #38
                  Re: Holy Orders (CBMP1)--Pad Pass [:O an ITG vid]

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  One of the key differences between ITG and DDR that most people SEEM to know, is that difficulty spans higher than 10, unlike DDR (at the moment, since DDR X is trying to pull something weird o.o). You've also got the custom songs that can be played off your card, or in this case, off of the machine.



                  Ohey, thanks.



                  You'll get up to that difficulty with more practice. =)

                  As far as where this was--it's not exactly an arcade, what happened was Darklink (the owner of the machine), has had to relocate due to many reasons, and he had no where to put the machine. So--he did a REALLY smart move, and put it in the vacated 2nd floor of his parent's HUGE office, and made a room just for it. Soundproofed, and there's a sheet of SOME sort of material under the pad to not only keep it from slipping around, but to keep it from making sounds.



                  That...really...sucks...



                  See above response.



                  Ohi--thanks again.



                  Thanks--and nice score for you! I would have had more, but I needed to save my legs by not doing cross-overs, so I lost a little bit. I played BoP from TCP's pack, and I got in the low 90s. I also passed Roppongi Rumble with a 74%, although if I can get an 81% on Holy Orders now, I can probably RAPE Roppongi.

                  And Blue Army? Well--maybe sometime in the future.



                  YAY! Post duplication!

                  (God, I LOVE that multi-quote button. ^^; )
                  How dare you not quote me.
                  ~ 2nd Official FFR Gamewhore

                  ~ 1st Official FFR Butthole

                  Comment

                  Working...