Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #61
    Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

    Green is the color of izzy.

    Also i get it now. They are all separated into different bets.

    Comment

    • Commandersa1
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2344

      #62
      Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

      I'll bet Shash does not make it into the top 10, and HK_pjpaveloffga will not make it to the top.

      Sending 15,000 right now.

      Edit: Sent

      Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-13-2008, 03:18 AM.

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #63
        Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

        you know guys I'm actually pretty good at stepman--*cough* er, FFR

        >_<

        I'll be sure to get myself into the top 10 just so that the asswipes who have no faith in me can lose some credits =P
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • Commandersa1
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2344

          #64
          Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          you know guys I'm actually pretty good at stepman--*cough* er, FFR

          >_<

          I'll be sure to get myself into the top 10 just so that the asswipes who have no faith in me can lose some credits =P
          It's not that I have no faith, I hope you do get to the top, but there are people in Master that have been playing consistently. I think they have a better shot. Sorry.

          Comment

          • HK_pjpaveloffga
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 108

            #65
            Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

            Originally posted by Commandersa1
            I'll bet Shash does not make it into the top 10, and HK_pjpaveloffga will not make it to the top.

            Sending 15,000 right now.

            Edit: Sent

            Rofl. you're gonna lose my freind
            EDIT: sent in creds
            boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

            Comment

            • Commandersa1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 2344

              #66
              Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

              Originally posted by HK_pjpaveloffga
              Rofl. you're gonna lose my freind
              It's only 5,000, and how can I lose if you have not sent in credits yet?

              Comment

              • HK_pjpaveloffga
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2007
                • 108

                #67
                Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                Originally posted by Commandersa1
                It's only 5,000, and how can I lose if you have not sent in credits yet?
                well they are sent now. and i'd be happy to up the bet if you want
                boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

                Comment

                • Commandersa1
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2344

                  #68
                  Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                  Originally posted by HK_pjpaveloffga
                  well they are sent now. and i'd be happy to up the bet if you want
                  I will think about it, and you sound too sure of yourself. There are a lot of people that can be better than you.

                  Comment

                  • HK_pjpaveloffga
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 108

                    #69
                    Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                    Originally posted by Commandersa1
                    I will think about it, and you sound too sure of yourself. There are a lot of people that can be better than you.
                    Yeah but this isnt my main account... i was in d2 but i beat TASS in mp so he told sprite then i got moved to d3 and when i talked to sprite he was moving me into d4... but i convinced him to let me stay in d3.. but he says i get diqualified if i get first place since i should kinda be in d4.. so yeah. thats why i'm preety sure that i'm gonna get top8.
                    boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

                    Comment

                    • Commandersa1
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2344

                      #70
                      Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                      Originally posted by HK_pjpaveloffga
                      Yeah but this isnt my main account... i was in d2 but i beat TASS in mp so he told sprite then i got moved to d3 and when i talked to sprite he was moving me into d4... but i convinced him to let me stay in d3.. but he says i get diqualified if i get first place since i should kinda be in d4.. so yeah. thats why i'm preety sure that i'm gonna get top8.
                      Meh, it will still be a fun bet, but I wish I knew that beforehand. xD

                      Comment

                      • HK_pjpaveloffga
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 108

                        #71
                        Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                        Originally posted by Commandersa1
                        Meh, it will still be a fun bet, but I wish I knew that beforehand. xD
                        Rofl yeah XD i guess the stats on this account are missleading. i've just lost the password to my main account so i've had to use this account o.o

                        Edit: wow i had a convo in the forums. sorry guys.
                        Last edited by HK_pjpaveloffga; 06-13-2008, 11:09 PM.
                        boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #72
                          Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                          I bet 100,000 that A2_Sauce doesn't win.


                          for those of you that don't get it, it's a joke concerning a few tournaments ago

                          Comment

                          • cetaka
                            Dark Chancellor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2550

                            #73
                            Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                            i bet 10,000 credits that i will forget to submit a score eventually

                            nobody else is allowed in that pot though




                            Comment

                            • jimerax
                              ★★★★★
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 8185

                              #74
                              Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                              We need more A2_Sauce drama.

                              Comment

                              • HK_pjpaveloffga
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 108

                                #75
                                Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                                Kay i bet 1k he gets last place.
                                boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

                                Comment

                                Working...