BEST night of my life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Double Chin Warrior
    Banned
    • May 2008
    • 11

    #16
    Re: BEST night of my life

    Originally posted by xANTIHEROx
    I think im missing something... does this dude hate his life or is he someone everyone knows and its a joke?
    the post was perfectly serious

    I wake up every day with the biggest smile on my face and im loving every minute of my life why? whats up?

    Comment

    • Sir_Thomas
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2005
      • 848

      #17
      Re: BEST night of my life

      I am now 100% convinced that you are no older than 14....














      ...with downs syndrome....

















      ....and half a brain...
















      ...seriously; don't reproduce.

      Comment

      • foilman8805
        smoke wheat hail satin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 5704

        #18
        Re: BEST night of my life

        Congratulations, Antihero.

        I unlocked my [Heavy] about...5 days ago on this very song. Enjoy!

        Comment

        • Double Chin Warrior
          Banned
          • May 2008
          • 11

          #19
          Re: BEST night of my life

          Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
          period period period
          if your username is Sir_Thomas and your previous post was not aimed at Double Chin Warrior read over this post






          to begin with how does it feel to know you have wasted the past 3 years of your life and your still a random bad kid who isnt even t2 when you have played longer than nearly every person in t1-t0

          actually im 17 and have an iq of 136 which isnt very bad because I last checked 2 or 3 years ago so me being 14 points shy of genius level is perfectly fine with me so whats yours?

          also try only using one of those next time I am a lazy ass and dont bother with punctuation but if your going to bother and use puncuation online at least do it right and dont mash the period key to try and look good you stupid ass
          Last edited by Double Chin Warrior; 05-1-2008, 11:20 PM.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #20
            Re: BEST night of my life

            oh wtf i thought he was talking about antihero lmao

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #21
              Re: BEST night of my life

              lmao

              also the best night of your life was accomplishing something in ffr

              lmao

              good job though
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • windsurfer-sp
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2005
                • 1974

                #22
                Re: BEST night of my life

                Originally posted by behanjc
                Just wait till you get laid!
                My initial reaction to the thread title was "I guess some idiot got laid and decided to post about it on FFR". But after reading the thread it was FFR being its good old self.
                Orbb fan club.
                White text society.

                Comment

                • LLaMaSaUceYup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3759

                  #23
                  Re: BEST night of my life

                  Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
                  My initial reaction to the thread title was "I guess some idiot got laid and decided to post about it on FFR". But after reading the thread it was FFR being its good old self.
                  EXACTLY what I though also, haha, then I saw an otaku unlock *laughs*

                  Oh and thanks for the lol izlude ;p

                  Comment

                  • Jerry DB
                    FFR, lift, repeat
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2071

                    #24
                    Re: BEST night of my life

                    whats the point of that picture im sorry i really dont get how thats flaming me
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • s0ulst0n3
                      <SPACE FOR RENT>
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2076

                      #25
                      Re: BEST night of my life

                      Originally posted by ledwix
                      Hey Soul, did you upload your catfish Death Piano?
                      I can't find a place to upload, I'll probably upload it to veoh.com, that's the only place I think they allow that stuff then I'll post it on the Teir 100 forum.

                      Lol Iz.
                      PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                      ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                      Comment

                      • BigBoss37
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 1099

                        #26
                        Re: BEST night of my life

                        Originally posted by behanjc
                        Just wait till you get laid!
                        hahahahaha.

                        Comment

                        • flipsta_lombax
                          Lombax Connoisseur
                          • May 2006
                          • 2556

                          #27
                          Re: BEST night of my life

                          Originally posted by behanjc
                          Just wait till you get laid!
                          Probably the best quote I am about to make ever. Oh and I suck at FFR. I can't even SDG Vertex Beta.
                          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                          Comment

                          Working...