I guess ill have to switch to spread then

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emu Hater
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 230

    #16
    Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

    The screenshot I put up was part 3(forgot to say). I got the 25 or less goods on part 1, and I havent FCd 5 yet. I forgot 5 was one of the songs that avd me to death before.



    Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

    Comment

    • Emu Hater
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 230

      #17
      Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

      I guess this is progress



      My PA is really really bad because my wrists totally started to screw up for no reason. I had a run with half the goods/avgs but it had 4 misses.
      This is my first FMO FC =D (technically second because I FC'D HELLBEAT before it rightfully got changed to VC).



      Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

      Comment

      • Chauster
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3362

        #18
        Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

        spread is the way to go, good choice


        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

        Comment

        • Xx{Midnight}xX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 8548

          #19
          Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

          I can't even combo Very Difficult with spread...
          I hate spread.

          Comment

          • HighAndr0id
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 1405

            #20
            Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

            get rid of the boos and all these scores are good, stick with spread you are progressing nicely

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #21
              Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

              It's really hard to control your boo's when you first switch.

              (It was for me anyways.)

              Comment

              • HighAndr0id
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 1405

                #22
                Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

                oh i know, im just saying that getting rid of the boos should be his top priority not pa

                Comment

                • Redorigami
                  Call me Massive Swallow
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3162

                  #23
                  Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

                  Getting rid of the boos just comes with time. PA is what requires the work, the boos should fix themselves soon enough.
                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                  Originally posted by spreadNv
                  Got dibs on La Camp.
                  Oh right, Im not any good.
                  Got dibs on Pita.

                  Comment

                  • dore
                    caveman pornstar
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 6317

                    #24
                    Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

                    Why is everyone so obsessed with cleaning up boos? They hurt your score so little compared to everything else...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                    Comment

                    • All_That_Chaz
                      Supreme Dictator For Life
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 5874

                      #25
                      Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

                      Mainly because mashing is looked down upon.

                      Way to go on switching. PA comes with time, but your general reading ability and speed are better off.
                      Back to "Back to Earth"
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      god dammit chaz
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                      Comment

                      • Bluearrowll
                        ⊙▃⊙
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 7376

                        #26
                        Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

                        My recommendation is to pay attention to the first 4 - 8 arrows and play the song in a series of parts. it's how I play. It's also effective in jump streams.
                        1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                        1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                        3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                        5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                        9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                        10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                        10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                        FMO AAA Count: 71
                        FGO AAA Count: 10

                        Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                        PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                        - I Love You


                        An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                        beep beep beep beep beep
                        beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                        beep beep beep beep beep
                        - ieatyourlvllol

                        Comment

                        • HighAndr0id
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 1405

                          #27
                          Re: I guess ill have to switch to spread then

                          id rather see a 30 good clean run on any one of those songs then a boo mash 4 good run

                          Comment

                          Working...