Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adamaja456
    Absurd
    • Dec 2006
    • 6433

    #16
    Re: Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

    fuk that skill token. i can always play the song and have like 6 or 7 goods with 100 arrows left in the song but everytime i try to get a few more goods for 9, i screw up

    ive gotten 8 and 10 but no 9
    i fail.


    GREAT JOB THOUGH MAN!


    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

    Comment

    • Sprite-
      HAVE ME WITH VODKA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 7317

      #17
      Re: Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

      k I now have every token. I'm not mad at you anymore now XUioX lol :P

      Comment

      • XUioX
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 787

        #18
        Re: Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

        Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
        Awesome job... I can only listen to Zephon, and never play... T.T

        Think my best is 14 Goods. The middle part kills me
        The middle part is a bitch. Thats what got me over 6 goods! i was lucky to hold it over till the end with 3 other goods!


        AIM = Dylanxlol25
        Feel free to add!

        Comment

        • Izzy
          Snek
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 9195

          #19
          Re: Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

          I now have every token as well... curious.

          Comment

          • XUioX
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 787

            #20
            Re: Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            k I now have every token. I'm not mad at you anymore now XUioX lol :P
            Originally posted by Izzy
            I now have every token as well... curious.
            Damnit lol!

            i still have about 15 more tokens left to get. I predict that it would take about another 4 months to get em all.


            AIM = Dylanxlol25
            Feel free to add!

            Comment

            • xXDominationxLyfexX
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2008
              • 344

              #21
              Re: Zephon now belongs to XUioX! >=)

              Good job.


              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              [1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
              [1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
              [1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to.

              Comment

              Working...