I played some index last night, I think I did pretty good

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #16
    Re: I played some index last night, I think I did pretty good

    Its judge 4 but its gross ma and ridiculous timing just makes it worse. Try sticking to marvelous and getting that down first.

    Comment

    • infinity.
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 1701

      #17
      Re: I played some index last night, I think I did pretty good

      Originally posted by Izzy
      Its judge 4 but its gross ma and ridiculous timing just makes it worse. Try sticking to marvelous and getting that down first.
      i know, but ridiculous is in essence j7, right?
      signatures are for nerds

      nerds

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #18
        Re: I played some index last night, I think I did pretty good

        you wouldn't really call playing with ridiculous timing playing with judge 7. You could call playing on judge 7 playing with ridiculouses though essentially.
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • infinity.
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2007
          • 1701

          #19
          Re: I played some index last night, I think I did pretty good

          Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
          you wouldn't really call playing with ridiculous timing playing with judge 7. You could call playing on judge 7 playing with ridiculouses though essentially.

          Law of Syllogism anyone?
          signatures are for nerds

          nerds

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #20
            Re: I played some index last night, I think I did pretty good

            this is stepmania not geometry :O
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            Working...