Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #16
    Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

    Hooooooooooly crap! Awesome score, but unfortunate boo there =[

    Comment

    • ninjaKIWI
      plain old ugly ass dumbas
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 3307

      #17
      Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

      Jumptrill - Trills with jumps in them. IE Teh tricky techno. I've always seen those called 'Sandwiches'
      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

      Comment

      • Adamaja456
        Absurd
        • Dec 2006
        • 6433

        #18
        Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

        at least its a top 10 score =/
        <3


        582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
        602 AAAs(517+23+62)
        People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
        DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
        ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
        4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
        Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
        dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

        Comment

        • phe0nixblade
          Praise the sun mofo
          • Sep 2005
          • 4281

          #19
          Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

          Nice score. Shave off the boo with an emo kids razor or something

          Comment

          • behanjc
            stargroup & me are <3'ers
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 1546

            #20
            Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

            Whoever says Rottel has no jumtrills is retarded.

            P.S. Sick score. Reminds me of yesterday when I AAAd to the last 200 or so notes of both Lawn Wakes and then missed. I would have killed for a booflag. Back to SM.
            Last edited by behanjc; 04-14-2008, 06:59 PM.

            http://www.facebook.com/BehanOfficial
            https://soundcloud.com/behanmusic/powerhouse-ep-preview-out-now

            Comment

            • smartdude1212
              2 is poo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 6687

              #21
              Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

              Sandwiches are jump, single, jump, single, jump, single, etc., basically 16ths.

              Check {Firestorm} or Novo Mundo or something.

              Also what the hell nice.

              Comment

              • cetaka
                Dark Chancellor
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2550

                #22
                Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

                the beginning is more habit forming than cocaine, this is a really nice score




                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #23
                  Re: Say hello to my most recent FMO booflag, by [HectoGtzMX]

                  I use 50505050 instead for that notation (5 = 46 jump, 0 = 28 jump). I've always wanted to try to popularize my notation for jumps, but I don't think I'm good enough for that to have impact.

                  Anyway, nuts score. Have you AAAed Balloon Fever yet?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  Working...