lol someone actually got 32 averages on excite bike. I was going to try to do that. I'll attempt a different song then.
I seen it somewhere before, someone FC'd Excite Bike with all Avg's.
I saw it somewhere before too.
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
rofl did 2 people seriously say they saw someone get 32 averages but didnt notice it was on the last page like tera said?! hahaha
Anyways, all goods and all averages is pretty sweet on excite bike. I remember when it first came out and i have a horrible time AAAing it. I played it at least 100 times before i got it XD
582 Tier Points(Tier 3) 602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Hahaha, interesting thread. XD Yeah.. All avg's on Excite Bike took my gameplays up by like 300.. but it was nice to finally get. =\ ..and you could always go for 32 avg's then have a macro get 32 boos at the end of the song. So not worth the effort, though. lol Maybe all avg's wasn't either. ^^;
Maybe one of you two will read this x.x
It was on the last page
How is that even possible...
Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Comment