Fury of the storm index is easy now :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chauster
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 3362

    #31
    Re: Fury of the storm index is easy now

    teh minijack section in the beginning owns souls


    Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #32
      Re: Fury of the storm index is easy now

      Originally posted by EAGAMES
      Fury of the Storm created a storm for you.
      Seriously, what don't you understand, if you still don't get this attempt at a joke, don't even bother trying to understand it.

      Anyway, I happen to be one of those people that don't see this as a very impressive index pass, and normally I would type up a paragraph on my opinions, but I understand it's a personal accomplishment to you, so I won't bother with that, good job ;D

      Originally posted by Tibs
      also, shut the **** up, bender.

      get a ******* clue before you start talking ****.
      K, don't flip out so much, you don't agree with what he said, you could kinda just say the file isn't as index friendly as you think. Instead of breaking the curse filter several times and flaming him, and starting internet drama.

      Originally posted by llama499
      can someone send me the link, i have a easy short version that is super easy to AA so im guesing its not the same as this one haha
      Uploaded it for you, I'll most likely take it down in a few days though.
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=25454
      Last edited by [TeRa]; 03-19-2008, 03:41 AM.

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #33
        Re: Fury of the storm index is easy now

        Originally posted by psp31
        Ok, lets have a fury of the storm INDEX BATTLE SHOWDOWN.
        I'm in too. :P Which file?
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • psp31
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2006
          • 373

          #34
          Re: Fury of the storm index is easy now

          Ok, the fury of the storm showdown will be on, well, dtm's fury of the storm that tera uploaded, and other stuff like gigadelic, cetaka's aztec templing, basically, really hard ****.
          ...

          Comment

          • masamursha
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 1225

            #35
            Re: Fury of the storm index is easy now

            Originally posted by Chauster
            teh minijack section in the beginning owns souls
            I can actually pretty much FC that index lol

            Comment

            Working...