a night on some of the hardest SM stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #46
    Originally posted by Master_of_PARANOiA
    alpha 11, anuj?
    alpha 12 i think...


    Comment

    • Rairaku
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 208

      #47
      It's 12. It always does that to me, but i never take notice of it...
      "That last post was like a flashbang grenade packed with concentrated stupid." -Coolhand, LUEser

      Comment

      • Master_of_PARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1599

        #48
        hmm, when I had 11 it did that. that's why I went back to 7 :P
        Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

        Comment

        • Reach
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 7471

          #49
          I like alpha 11. Its basically alpha 7, but all the retarded editor bugs are removed.

          Comment

          • Master_of_PARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1599

            #50
            ... I think I'll re-d/l alpha 11..
            Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

            Comment

            • Spazzbite
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 2181

              #51
              Well since everybody was posting their scores, I think I'll post a few of mine. They're kinda old, because I haven't played SM in quite awhile, but they're still good
              Attached Files

              Originally posted by Quicker
              shades don't break unless you break them.

              Comment

              • Master_of_PARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1599

                #52
                nice scores spazz..
                Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                Comment

                • Reach
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 7471

                  #53
                  Yes. WTF 30 PERFECT ON MAX300 IIDX V1 WTF :O

                  Those other scores are retarded too. My lowest peft count on Xenon was 35-40.

                  My max300 iidx 1 highscore:

                  seriously, WTF. Theres all kinds of bs arrows and mass quads and shit...its like impossible to keep marv count high.

                  Comment

                  • Master_of_PARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1599

                    #54
                    lol, reach got owned
                    Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #55
                      Max300 iidx v1 is gay and offbeat and stupid and everything bad.

                      It doesn't count XD

                      As for the rest...well, fuck his timing :S I don't like AAAA's because they're uber simple to fake if you put the judge on 1.

                      Im not saying he did...but when I AAA a song, im done with it. Don't care much about perf count.

                      Comment

                      • Master_of_PARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1599

                        #56
                        yep.. that's (one of the many reasons) why I don't even have marvs on..
                        Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                        Comment

                        • Anuj
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 5998

                          #57
                          k, here are some more scores of mine.. i've taken the liberty of scaling down these pics in paint.... which is why they kinda look distorted *shrug*

                          heh, me and alain had a REALLLY close hardware score :P
                          Attached Files


                          Comment

                          • Master_of_PARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1599

                            #58
                            omgz you fc'd hardware store.. how did you not laugh your ass into a good?
                            Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                            Comment

                            • RobbyZero
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 4613

                              #59
                              hardware store is easy. I've AAA'd a few times already

                              Comment

                              • Master_of_PARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1599

                                #60
                                I only can't because I'm laughing at how lame weird al has become. I played it with my speakers off and AAA'd
                                Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                                Comment

                                Working...