12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #241
    Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

    Just restored all my deleted scores, took me like an hour I guess.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #242
      Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

      and for 3+ years you've been abusing secret arrows....

      nobody doubts that you are GOOD at FFR... you're also equally good at hitting secret arrows to make GOOD scores become GREAT scores.

      I really would like to see a few SSs from you:

      Synesthetic
      Chrono
      Turbulence
      Lethal
      Jelly Roll Blues
      Party 4 U


      edit: and Luna... 1. we're working on the credit issue... 2. you should be able to improve that Tension. I got 10, 9, then 4-1... and haven't been able to touch them since.
      RIP

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #243
        Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

        Ouch, got 948-32-0-0-0 on my 7th full run-through. Definitely gonna need some improvement there. :P

        EDIT: After about 10 or 15 times I got a SDG run. 973-6-1-0-0. Dunno where I got the average; probably around the excessive jumping near the beginning.
        Last edited by smartdude1212; 12-22-2006, 02:00 PM.

        Comment

        • stlunatic0124
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 3228

          #244
          Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

          k will do

          edit slight improvement, felt like an AAA to me lol



          i guess 2 goods is a lot when you're dealing with SDG's
          Last edited by stlunatic0124; 12-22-2006, 11:29 AM.

          Comment

          • ieatyourlvllol
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 3221

            #245
            Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

            Reeeeeeally annoying...BF'd it on the same note that I always mess up on...

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #246
              Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

              AAA, didn't bother to SS
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #247
                Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                Eh, FC whenever. I'm too lazy to do it now.

                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • -Fallen-
                  xqsite OG
                  • May 2005
                  • 2836

                  #248
                  Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  and for 3+ years you've been abusing secret arrows....

                  nobody doubts that you are GOOD at FFR... you're also equally good at hitting secret arrows to make GOOD scores become GREAT scores.

                  I really would like to see a few SSs from you:

                  Synesthetic
                  Chrono
                  Turbulence
                  Lethal
                  Jelly Roll Blues
                  Party 4 U


                  edit: and Luna... 1. we're working on the credit issue... 2. you should be able to improve that Tension. I got 10, 9, then 4-1... and haven't been able to touch them since.

                  Well a lot of people have a lot of scores on those songs and more and prove jack ****. I know I COULD SS the scores at the end of my runs but I just choose not to, it's nothing against my scores. Anyways, I didn't expect you to have a fit about it. The past is the past, don't worry about when I "abused" secret arrows when they really exploited. Everyone else did the same thing, only I was better at it.
                  One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                  BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                  Comment

                  • ieatyourlvllol
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3221

                    #249
                    Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                    Wow...Tension is so unbelievably lol...

                    Instead of messing up on that one 16th between jumps (the one right before the first stream), I mess up on the one right before it...

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #250
                      Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                      Best for me right now. I'll go for the fc tomorrow and then maybe try to improve pa and all that.

                      Edit: Err...I mean I'll go for the fc later today. Forgot it was after midnight...
                      Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 12-23-2006, 12:22 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Shashakiro
                        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9082

                        #251
                        Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                        Hi19 wins the first FC award.

                        Only 400 goods, too.
                        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                        Originally posted by Boogiebear
                        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #252
                          Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                          Yeah, FC with 420some goods and 17 boos. Put me at second place, too!
                          I thought the PA was too ****ty so i didn't screenshot, feeling that with a little whoring I'd do better. Of course I tried like 40 more times and I couldnt fc again.

                          My best was a rank 3 score with 79 goods and 1 miss, like 500 combo.

                          Arg.

                          P.S. I had 19999 credits when I opened up FFR, so I played trip to the moon for 1 cred
                          Last edited by hi19hi19; 12-23-2006, 01:23 AM.


                          Comment

                          • xhjbta
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2005
                            • 120

                            #253
                            Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                            another 3000 credits and i can play it :P

                            Comment

                            • DarkProdigy
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 893

                              #254
                              Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                              Originally posted by xhjbta
                              another 3000 credits and i can play it :P
                              Oh, joyous holidays!
                              Are you a stepartist?

                              Comment

                              • Seinken
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 146

                                #255
                                Re: 12 Songs of FFRmas Brags

                                Hammys probably gonna smash my score =(


                                VCs SMARTASS

                                Comment

                                Working...