MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UberMario
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1777

    #286
    Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

    I haven't beaten any yet... I'm too kind to my boy. I don't want to hurt him, y'know? >_<

    Peh they're sensative you know!
    That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #287
      Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

      when i win this... i demand someone make me a "best penismania player" sig.
      RIP

      Comment

      • powerdown
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 549

        #288
        Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

        Some one should make you a best penismania player sig anyway, just for shytes and giggles, i think i will

        RULES FOR PROPER THREAD MAKING
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        1. before you make a thread... think to yourself... "will i sound like a complete idiot if i make this thread?" "will i get flamed out the ass if i make this thread?" "am i doing nothing but whining about something i'm getting for free and not supporting myself?" if you answer yes to any of those questions, don't post the thread.

        2. if the thread has ANYTHING to do with tokens, skill tokens, sotw, or difficulty of songs... do not post it. under any circumstance. why? because you already violated rule #1, i'm sure.

        Comment

        • MCRenaissance
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1646

          #289
          Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

          Haha, holy crap. Tass is totally going to win *cough*secondplace*cough*(remember, I'm still here ). Whoever wins, I'll be sure to get them an awesome sig. Definitely.

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #290
            Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

            Whoever wins gets the "Smallest Penis on FFR" award.
            hi

            Comment

            • Z3ratul
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 940

              #291
              Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

              *Ahh... that was nice. What to do now... hmm, I'll see what's going on at FFR... oh ****, forgot about that tourney*

              Too hard to play flaccid, I'll post some scores later.
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

              Comment

              • MCRenaissance
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 1646

                #292
                Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                Okay, I'll stop being lazy and actually send out the PM's, lmao. They have until Wednesday, that's more than enough time.

                Comment

                • TheRapingDragon
                  A car crash mind
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9788

                  #293
                  Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                  Oh by the way, I drop out heh. Couldn't be bothered doing any more.

                  Comment

                  • MCRenaissance
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 1646

                    #294
                    Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                    Too busy listening to Kaipa? haha

                    Comment

                    • TheRapingDragon
                      A car crash mind
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9788

                      #295
                      Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                      Kaipa are ****ing awesome, well their 70's stuff is, which is what I am listening to (I only own one album).

                      Top Albums

                      8th Kaipa – Solo 66

                      Ohyeah.

                      Comment

                      • JJJAMIE
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 10

                        #296
                        Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                        Yeah great im playing tibs. ehh oh well. i still havent downloaded the sims yet.
                        How do you end a 22 year draught? simple. Your junior football team goes undefeated to the ontario finals! How do you end a 32 year draught? even easiear! Get a SNES and a SNES in your room w/ a big-ass T.V.

                        Comment

                        • MCRenaissance
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1646

                          #297
                          Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                          Haha, don't be intimidated by Tibs. He has a big penis, he probably has really bad accuracy.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #298
                            Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                            do i need to submit my scores privately to one of you guys? or is the public display of massive penile win good enough?
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • MCRenaissance
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1646

                              #299
                              Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                              Haha, it's good enough. I'd prefer it if you also sent it into me though.

                              EDIT: Also, seeing as Tibs is banned, I think it'd be better if you sent it to me.

                              Comment

                              • JJJAMIE
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 10

                                #300
                                Re: MCR and Tibs present: PHALLUS POWER: Stepmania Tournament

                                that. was. extremley. painful. but. very. easy.
                                How do you end a 22 year draught? simple. Your junior football team goes undefeated to the ontario finals! How do you end a 32 year draught? even easiear! Get a SNES and a SNES in your room w/ a big-ass T.V.

                                Comment

                                Working...