Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
I can't believe I wasted 5 hours of a Saturday playing stepmania...
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
MCRenaissance
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2006
Posts:
1646
Share
Post
#16
11-4-2006, 09:23 PM
Re: I can't believe I wasted 5 hours of a Saturday playing stepmania...
Post to show off my new sig.
Comment
Post
Cancel
argo15
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
May 2006
Posts:
1863
Share
Post
#17
11-4-2006, 09:27 PM
Re: I can't believe I wasted 5 hours of a Saturday playing stepmania...
<3 (Contributes to topic: Yes)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Doug31
Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
6811
Share
Post
#18
11-4-2006, 10:16 PM
Re: I can't believe I wasted 5 hours of a Saturday playing stepmania...
I could play a lot more that 5 hours of SM in a day if I wanted, but not FFR, because it makes my fingers hurt too much without speed mods.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Motoko125
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2004
Posts:
691
Share
Post
#19
11-5-2006, 01:10 AM
Re: I can't believe I wasted 5 hours of a Saturday playing stepmania...
go outside.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment