Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T0rajir0u
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 2946

    #106
    Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

    AAA xrated heavy? O.O

    theres no way id have enough time to play to catch up with you haha im busy as **** over here
    hehe

    Comment

    • Silver_Brian
      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2005
      • 5576

      #107
      Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

      You guys are crazy. Some songs you totally rape me but I'm kinda close on a few... maybe I need to break my fingers some more...?

      Originally posted by Moogle-master
      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #108
        Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

        those two are raping us all with their speed scores...

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #109
          Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          those two are raping us all with their speed scores...
          Two =[ I'm pretty fast =[ Look at my thread =[

          I don't think Tora or Tonberry can touch my FotS 1.2x, and they can't touch my MSWGO or Gigadelic until they pass it, then my scores will be raped.

          I know I'm 3rd in speed between us three but I'd still say I'm close.

          Comment

          • T0rajir0u
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 2946

            #110
            Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

            Reaper you have more stamina than me, if I tried FotS 1.2x I'd just tire myself out and get a horrible score =X
            hehe

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #111
              Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

              Allow me to correct myself... These THREE people are raping us all

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • TheRapingDragon
                A car crash mind
                • Aug 2005
                • 9788

                #112
                Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                Haha, thank you.

                Reaper you have more stamina than me, if I tried FotS 1.2x I'd just tire myself out and get a horrible score =X
                I know, it's all I've got going for me. Last night sure I played Die Winnipeg twice in a row, the first time did nothing to me, got 259, thought I could do better and got that 260 score next.

                Though you are better at streams, I think I could do better at streams if I could read a higher Cmod but my eyes water too much (wearing glasses = loss). Faster streams are too bunched together for my liking, ohwell, speed boosts should fix that eventually.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #113
                  Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                  don't worry TRD people with glasses are cool!.. just chill.. the stream will come sooner for you than it will for me

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • T0rajir0u
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2946

                    #114
                    Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                    i wear glasses to read too rofl

                    part of why i have no stamina, i blink and have to catch up
                    hehe

                    Comment

                    • TheRapingDragon
                      A car crash mind
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9788

                      #115
                      Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                      Yeah, I have stamina just because I have it, I don't have good reading ability (in SM) due to the blinking and streamy (puntastic) eyes.

                      just chill.. the stream will come sooner for you than it will for me
                      I do have stream ability, AA'ing Xrated, Strangeprogram, AAA'ing On The Beach etc. I just can't do fast streams like 250bpm (at the end) or some of Frenzy (hence my 89 mil A on it).

                      Oh yeah Tora, posted some MA scores up in another brag thread, was bored.

                      Comment

                      • Tonberry_Kid
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 3408

                        #116
                        Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                        Dude...Tora, I'm just as busy as you if not more...I'm at band camp and don't get to really play...I'm saying I'm going to attempt those next week...Some of the are extremely far fetched, but I don't mind trying to get them...

                        EDIT: I wear glasses also lol...But I'm literally blind without them...I can play SM without them and all, but it looks like glowing balls of stuff floating up the screen lol...
                        Last edited by Tonberry_Kid; 08-2-2006, 07:51 AM.
                        UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                        Originally posted by mead1
                        My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #117
                          Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                          haha wow.. I used to wear glasses rofl.. should I start again?

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • TheRapingDragon
                            A car crash mind
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9788

                            #118
                            Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                            Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                            EDIT: I wear glasses also lol...But I'm literally blind without them...I can play SM without them and all, but it looks like glowing balls of stuff floating up the screen lol...
                            Then I would be in the middle of both you and Tora, I've had them since I was 10, have to wear them for reading/tv/computer, anything like that, but I just tend to wear them a lot (basically when I'm in the house) because I just like them, but I can do a lot of stuff without them, I can still read, play SM, etc, just not as well.

                            I posted a couple more scores up in my MA thread.

                            Shadow - only if you need them, why, do you wear contacts?

                            Also guys, how busy you are means ****, I've gone weeks without playing this before and at other times (like lately) for a couple of hours a day, just play when you can, so long as you don't leave it for months your skill will always be there, just like riding a bike.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #119
                              Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                              I don't wear contacts. my Eye Doctor (for lack of a better word) said I don't need them anymore..

                              EDIT: I'll see how well I do with glasses on


                              EDIT2: It feels like A zoom in when I put them on
                              Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 08-2-2006, 09:08 AM.

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • TheRapingDragon
                                A car crash mind
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9788

                                #120
                                Re: Speedo Scores (ps sup reaper and tonberry?)

                                Optician is the common name for "Eye-Doctor".

                                Yeah, glasses tend to do that, you know, increase your vision. "Zoom". My eyes are strange though, left eye is stronger than right so I have different lens.

                                So, how do you do with them on then?

                                Comment

                                Working...