My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silver_Brian
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2005
    • 5576

    #46
    Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

    Reach has lol spelling.

    Originally posted by Moogle-master
    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #47
      Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

      Originally Posted by white_boy
      i live like 10 minutes away from mississauga.
      dude, that's only if you're going 180 on the 401... it's about an hour if you drive like everyone else and not get pulled over 58 times by the cops for speeding down the highway like a lunatic

      EDIT: @ Torajirou.. your link... sort of redirected me to the forums.. vbmenu_register("postmenu_828503", true);
      Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 07-26-2006, 10:35 AM.

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Hr2
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2350

        #48
        Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        dude, that's only if you're going 180 on the 401... it's about an hour if you drive like everyone else and not get pulled over 58 times by the cops for speeding down the highway like a lunatic

        EDIT: @ Torajirou.. your link... sort of redirected me to the forums.. vbmenu_register("postmenu_828503", true);
        180 lmao

        **** the 401 the GO train is what all cool people use

        brb 407 with american liscense plate cannot compute, beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

        Comment

        • T0rajir0u
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 2946

          #49
          Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          EDIT: @ Torajirou.. your link... sort of redirected me to the forums..
          You need to register and log in first.
          hehe

          Comment

          • -Izzy-
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2005
            • 1629

            #50
            Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

            Originally posted by T0rajir0u
            try 1000 greats on uber rave, ive seen that
            Yea i can do that.


            Oh and you are just bad at this game. Try not mashing.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #51
              Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

              so why is it that every topic that i don't bother looking at gets a million replies

              Comment

              • -Izzy-
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 1629

                #52
                Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                Noobs are fun to make fun of. When some leet person posts scores now its all the same.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #53
                  Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                  rofl I didn't mash my timing was just bad that's all...

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • -Izzy-
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1629

                    #54
                    Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                    You dont even have timing.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #55
                      Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                      lolz now now, If photobucket can work properly then I can post better stuff.. may be it's just me..

                      EDIT: FTWWTF WHY COULDN'T I DO THESE YESTERDAY! (J4 FTW)




                      BahamutX's Tea a la Mint (rofl FYI)













                      Torajirou here you go...1'st try rofl


                      My warm up gone wrong.. horribly wrong



                      umm how the hell did my timing get this great inside of one day?? I'm not an addict like other people but.. still.. rofl

                      @ Izzy is this better for you?
                      Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 07-26-2006, 01:20 PM.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • T0rajir0u
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2946

                        #56
                        Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                        Uh, no, your timing is still horrible. Stop playing hard stuff. You need to learn how to read and be accurate on easy patterns and low BPM.

                        Edit: In a nutshell: don't play Lawn Wake IV until you can get 0-3 greats on Quasar.
                        hehe

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #57
                          Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                          hey I was bored ok? I like AIR the best....

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • TheRapingDragon
                            A car crash mind
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9788

                            #58
                            Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                            They are still all pretty bad, but keep working at it.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #59
                              Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                              It's almost as if a AA is a thing of the past now..

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • T0rajir0u
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2946

                                #60
                                Re: My Scores Before were BS (sry guys J1 FTW)

                                Basically. The first AA that's vaguely impressive in this community is Strangeprogram or something.
                                hehe

                                Comment

                                Working...