Sestugekka aka Sexyness

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dascookieman
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 3248

    #16
    Re: Sestugekka aka Sexyness

    holy **** Dazzled you just did the biggest fail of all time being funny

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #17
      Re: Sestugekka aka Sexyness

      Slap him with ur avatar Cookie :P

      Comment

      • PMS-Izzy
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 21

        #18
        Re: Sestugekka aka Sexyness

        We all fail.
        Proud member of the Posting One Million squad.
        1 MIL GET PMS-Izzy
        8,000 Got
        26,000 Got.

        Comment

        • Dazzled
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 1399

          #19
          Re: Sestugekka aka Sexyness

          :<

          It actually was supposed to be not funny at all. Because that was what I thought about Hr's post.

          Whatever
          Last edited by Dazzled; 04-3-2006, 08:52 PM.

          Comment

          • dascookieman
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 3248

            #20
            Re: Sestugekka aka Sexyness

            I totally fail to MA this file, at least i AAAed lol


            I did 25p 2g too but that still sucks ass so :/

            Comment

            Working...