My timing still sucks, but I'm working :< +speedread vid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hr2
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2350

    #16
    Re: My timing still sucks, but I'm working :&lt; +speedread

    Originally posted by NuclearShadow
    Originally posted by Hr2
    Lately I've been unimpressed with my skill at stepmania
    Is this because of my thread? =O
    eh? No. Because I was doing really badly in the speed department lately, i mean I had none at all!

    Tonight, it magically came back though So now I'm really happy

    btw: A few weeks ago I could get 80million on reality almost every time, yesterday I could only get 70million tops, today 82million and on #est I got 78million and my old top score was like 74million, and i couldn't even pass it yesterday! So I'm really happy now haha

    Comment

    • matsownsyou
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 547

      #17
      RE: Re: My timing still sucks, but I

      try using judge 6+ assit tick for a while or something

      Comment

      Working...