Stunt flying fc Video (Eat it fuckers)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #61
    i'm a maid oni would make an awesome index vid.

    Comment

    • Zaghurim
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Apr 2005
      • 3664

      #62
      I highly doubt that, since it'd be mostly mashing.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #63
        so was the MGSWO vid that anobody made

        Comment

        • Zaghurim
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Apr 2005
          • 3664

          #64
          Which is a bit different, since MSWGO has been passed by like 5 indexers tops.

          Tori no Uta would be awesome though, I hope he does that.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #65
            Originally posted by Zaghurim
            I highly doubt that, since it'd be mostly mashing.
            Did you mix up I'm a Maid with I Am Maid or what? Indexers can do I'm a Maid like nothing these days =/

            ps nima is bs ps izzy is bs ps 24ths

            Nice vid. Sick shit.

            Comment

            • Zaghurim
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Apr 2005
              • 3664

              #66
              No, there are two different ones.

              I am Maid = Lurk's. Indexers = mash.
              I'm a Maid = DTM's. Indexers can do that one without crippling their hands )

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #67
                that doesn't mean it's not impressive... i still haven't seen an indexed i'm a maid oni video yet showing fingers

                quasar oni next plz

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #68
                  Originally posted by Zaghurim
                  No, there are two different ones.

                  I am Maid = Lurk's. Indexers = mash.
                  I'm a Maid = DTM's. Indexers can do that one without crippling their hands )
                  Exactly, and sertman said I'm a Maid. gg way to pay attention

                  Comment

                  • -Izzy-
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1629

                    #69
                    Its not like full comboing delirium oni is easy for me. Last time i tried making a video i played it about 15 times and couldnt get it.
                    Ill just play delirium oni and then i am maid (blurks) and then passage D (never tried it so i dont know) then that other blurk file.
                    which ive never played yet. Hopefully not to bs.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #70
                      you won't pass passage d, don't try it.

                      do gravity or black dragon oni or something

                      Comment

                      • -Izzy-
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1629

                        #71
                        lmao, ok i tried passage D and i wont be able to pass that. Ever.
                        but that tori song.

                        I could AAA. Ill do gravity. I can AAA that on command.

                        Comment

                        • Zaghurim
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 3664

                          #72
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Exactly, and sertman said I'm a Maid. gg way to pay attention
                          Oh, crap. Sorry.

                          Originally posted by -Izzy-
                          Ill just play delirium oni and then i am maid (blurks) and then passage D (never tried it so i dont know) then that other blurk file.
                          which ive never played yet.
                          LET'S GO! SHINING ROBOT!

                          Comment

                          • Bursurk_Lurk
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 2360

                            #73
                            Why do you have a different banner to Tori no Uta?

                            Or maybe I have the wrong banner. rOFL

                            Comment

                            • -Izzy-
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1629

                              #74
                              OK, i finished the tape.

                              I did tori and got a 27 perfect AAA
                              then i am maid. Got a B cause i fucked up completly at one part.
                              That i'm a maid and got a AA and 5 cb's
                              then my reality and had a AAA until the very last 5 seccond and got 11 greats >_>
                              then i did delirium like 4 times and couldnt fc. But i got one with 2 misses. Ill try and do it on tape again later.
                              It just so hard to fc =(

                              Comment

                              • Hr2
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2350

                                #75
                                Wait, you are posting a huge video of this? Nice.

                                Comment

                                Working...