New scores I got way faster.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • enjoiskater456
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 201

    #16
    O.o more crap...

    Index day 4.

    First Index AAA

    Comment

    • enjoiskater456
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 201

      #17
      Wow I got a lot faster today but my arms are dead from Emerald Sword, it was the first try. I was feeling confident today to try faster and harder things and i've been doing really good. Check em out.
      This is all index so you know.












      I think this is a style that I can get good at and beat all my 4 finger scores give me a couple months and I might.

      Comment

      • mattddr
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 827

        #18
        try to pass vanish into thin air

        Comment

        • enjoiskater456
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 201

          #19
          Ahhh to many doubles. Maybe it's cause it's too slow to read for me for some reason i'll try a higher Cmod

          Edit: That didn't work either but it was easyer.

          Comment

          Working...