Index? since when?! ***OMG MAX300 SPEED HAX*** PS 56k GTFO

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoggyWaffulz
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 277

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Index? since when?!

    Afro, is there any particular reason why you 1.5x is horrible? I mean its fast and all, but I can even get that score and your like supremly better than me. I was just wondering if your speed mods were different, because i use failoff and whatever speed I want... I see you have Note+ and I'm wondering if that makes the song more difficult or something... oh well

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Index? since when?!

      but i guess he hasnt been playing for very long. wernt you one handed or somthing?
      Yea. I still play onehanded, but I've decided that I'm going to get good at index, because I found that I had some skill in index for seemingly no reason. Possibly from the extra DDR I've been playing this summer. Before this I only played index a little bit here and there and I could barely pass Quasar. Now I can pass it on 1.1x. I love reasonless skill increase.

      Originally posted by SoggyWaffulz
      Afro, is there any particular reason why you 1.5x is horrible? I mean its fast and all, but I can even get that score and your like supremly better than me. I was just wondering if your speed mods were different, because i use failoff and whatever speed I want... I see you have Note+ and I'm wondering if that makes the song more difficult or something... oh well
      I assume you're talking about this one:

      Or this one:


      The top one is on 1.5x music speed and the bottom is 1.6x music speed. I can AA on 1x and surely FC, but I never bothered to whore it for the FC.

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Index? since when?!

        I wish I could fc it =\


        Comment

        Working...