sup Zajac and Tank PS hay toph PPS no moogs allowed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kefit
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 1517

    #16
    When I played it on .5x music with 8x arrow speed I had more perfects than marvs, and a bunch of goods.

    I B'd it.

    I rock.


    Originally posted by seinno
    and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

    Comment

    • Kaos_X
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 248

      #17
      Kefit you do rock lol nice scores afro I played it .4x C400x *lol* beat it like with 132 perfs and 150 greats :\ . I just got SM today sooooo. Im not that bad but it's alot diff then FFR so im having trouble adapting Oh and I had sum misses about 50 I think lol

      Comment

      • linus
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 2417

        #18
        lol minimoo-g...
        gone.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #19
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...asc&highlight=

          Am I cool, too?



          Also, someone posted a Oi Punk standard so I thought I'd post a heavy.

          I'm sure I could B it, but since one finger is silly I probably won't bother.

          By the way, first time playing anything one finger'd in SM. I'd try'd in FFR before, but I sucked REALLLY BADDDD back then.

          Comment

          Working...