GoT the screenshot of quasar and lets figthing love!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leadafro
    Tykeem Ultimatum
    • Dec 2004
    • 975

    #16
    thanks thats all i needed was a complement
    I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #17
      Originally posted by Anuj
      Kaos, I don't really think you can go around telling people they suck...

      You're not exactly a great player yourself...

      Personally, I don't think anybody should tell anyone that they suck at the game... if its an accomplishment for him, then thats that... its an accomplishment, simple as that.
      Said the man who trolled my threads.

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #18
        yha e im sor y tos h i duno i jstu wont od that ia gain
        im sory
        agina
        plz otj fgive me
        k
        i gona a ttry playing oasm now tisnc ein drunk
        herhe
        eh


        Comment

        • ToshX
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 5111

          #19
          Originally posted by Anuj
          yha e im sor y tos h i duno i jstu wont od that ia gain
          im sory
          agina
          plz otj fgive me
          k
          i gona a ttry playing oasm now tisnc ein drunk
          herhe
          eh
          Go on AIM.

          Comment

          • Anuj
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 5998

            #20
            kayok im on naim now nwhat


            Comment

            • Tonberry_Kid
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 3408

              #21
              Nice scores. A trick to lower your perfects and such, play on a higher Judge for a while. Play like Juge 7-Justice for about a week or more, and you will greatly increase your accuracy.
              UNLEASH THE DRAGON
              Originally posted by mead1
              My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

              Comment

              Working...