Brandon C's death reveals index *UPDATED VIDEO* CALL BS???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jacksonballz
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 76

    #31
    was wondering about that too.

    Comment

    • gforze
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 356

      #32
      JAXX woohoo. nice vid....no comment really, just whatev
      semper ubi sub ubi

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #33
        Originally posted by Reach
        i havent played it yet
        lmao.

        its #$#ing 296 bpm you noob. You won't even pass it with 4 fingers.
        Except I passed it on my second time ever playing it...

        first time I failed because I didn't wtf to expect...

        I figured "since gamepro can pass it, it cant be THAT hard"

        i was wrong i guess XD


        Comment

        • Benny1
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 1147

          #34
          Okay I listened to the sound, because I don't have the codec.
          That was funny, he was tapping nowhere near fast enough, you could hardly hear any taps at all, as though he just sliphis ifingers over the key, WHICH DOESN"T WORK THIS WELL.
          I refuse somebody who is only medirocre in smo coulld suddenly get this much better than me :>.

          Comment

          • Anuj
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 5998

            #35
            its brandon, all he wants is recognition... he wants everyone to think he's the best... why do you think he plays smo all the time? To get his rank up... So people think he's good...

            So he BS'd this vid hoping people would think its legit, only making him seem like an
            insane indexer...

            Theres just one problem... its Brandon :P


            Comment

            • rydenHS
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 468

              #36
              Lies or not but "Death Reveals" Is passible if the right person plays it. I have gotten 1/3 into the song but then died horribly but I beat it on .7 (ROFL).


              Comment

              • Anuj
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 5998

                #37
                Of course Death Reveals is possible... At least 10 people on this site have passed it, but nobody has yet on index... Reach tried and failed, Nima hasn't tried it yet (I think)...

                Brandon on the other hand, is hardly a super hardcore player, so he wouldn't have the speed to pass this song, unless he memorized it, and has a super sensitive keyboard.


                Comment

                • white_boy
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1629

                  #38
                  Originally posted by justaguy
                  this is #$#ing hilarious. too bad brandon is a huge douchebag and this movie has fake written all over it.
                  Maybe im just stupid then, point out the fake part.


                  Originally posted by businessman07
                  white boy is my *****
                  Proud to be businessman07's *****.

                  Comment

                  • Spazzbite
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 2181

                    #39
                    PS: This isn't indexing, it's bullshit hopeless mashing with two fingers.

                    Show me some INI and lifebar, and take off the FailOff thing at the very bottom, and I'll believe it.

                    Originally posted by Quicker
                    shades don't break unless you break them.

                    Comment

                    • white_boy
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1629

                      #40
                      spazz, did you not notice the new topic name+new link on the first post?

                      shows ini and lifebar.


                      Originally posted by businessman07
                      white boy is my *****
                      Proud to be businessman07's *****.

                      Comment

                      • Spazzbite
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 2181

                        #41
                        If you're going to update it with a new video, then at least remove the old link. I'll watch it when I get home.

                        Originally posted by Quicker
                        shades don't break unless you break them.

                        Comment

                        • SMGod
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 1830

                          #42
                          the ini was already open so that doesn't mean much :P but I don't really care

                          Comment

                          • Chancellor_Rayden
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 190

                            #43
                            brandon plays a different reality, guys

                            His reality has a 2 less notes than everyone else's, thus making the fact of his Reality probably having different patterns

                            also, his scores suck major dick on msongs like delirium on Oni

                            impossible for him to pass Death Reveals, theres a fine line between passing this, and only getting an A on shit like Delirium Oni or Reach's Genocide
                            niglo was here

                            Comment

                            • white_boy
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1629

                              #44
                              Brandon has troubles with jumps within streams i guess.


                              Originally posted by businessman07
                              white boy is my *****
                              Proud to be businessman07's *****.

                              Comment

                              • djway4
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 23

                                #45
                                ok 1st of all i know brandon on a personal note iv witnessed him play iv stood right behind his back while hes played i know how the guy plays HE PASSED DEATH REVEALS ur in pure dinial if u dont think he did HE showed his INI so wts the deal i dont get why its so hard to belive that it really pisses me off cux i know how hard he works when he is determind to pass somthing HE will pass it and his skors on dellirium are bad cux of his index doubles in streams are really hard for index players DEATH REAVELS is nothing close to dellrium HE PASSED THE SONG i wish people would stop being so ignorant

                                Comment

                                Working...