I do hard songs everynow and then. HOLY CRAP WINNIPEG. FOTS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattddr
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 827

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

    Originally posted by Freed
    what the hell the miss count is about three times bigger than it should be

    work on that
    magic.

    By the way that is only the like 5th time ive played fots and seriosly tried

    Comment

    • mattddr
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 827

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.


      yay

      Comment

      • justaguy
        Forum User
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 3566

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

        lol you expect people to believe that's index lol
        #TeamSwoll

        Comment

        • mattddr
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 827

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

          it is lol

          Comment

          • Freed
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 200

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

            lets see a vid, i also think you're full of it
            Originally posted by justaguy
            improve your timing

            Comment

            • mattddr
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 827

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

              lets see a camera

              Comment

              • Sickminded978
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 429

                #22
                letz c niglo plz
                niga pat
                is back
                with a hat
                \"o rly\"
                ya cuz ur fat
                Originally posted by rman91
                What\'s notepad?

                Comment

                • Anuj
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 5998

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

                  lets see... your first post EVER here was an AAAA... in the AAAA ddr section...
                  then you post all these other scores :P
                  i dunno why im typing =\
                  You know, over the past few days, I've had so much freaking junk food... candy, pop, chocolate, everything...

                  I haven't gotten fatter yet, but my body feels like crap... I don't feel like working out, playing ddr, nothing... Stupid sugar highs and lows


                  Comment

                  • mattddr
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 827

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

                    way to confuse the shit out of me.
                    ps
                    this is for joe

                    Comment

                    • eVILPeeR
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 2284

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

                      2 Perfects looks pretty good, though I could see myself doing that good aswell.
                      I'm still kinda iffy about Gaussian Blur.. but I guess you never know. A video wouldn't hurt..

                      Comment

                      • illezt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 368

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

                        Your Gaussian Blur doesn't match up with your crap FotS.

                        Comment

                        • Anuj
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 5998

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I do hard songs everynow and then.

                          FotS is completely endurance... anybody can AA it if they keep trying their hardest for the length of the entire song...


                          Comment

                          Working...