New Indexer Scores (NewScoresAndVidP2)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eVILPeeR
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 2284

    #16
    New scores (index of course):





    Anyone want me to do a video of one of the scores I've gotten? I can probably reproduce or improve any of them (except for newer ones).

    Comment

    • eVILPeeR
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 2284

      #17
      I actually DID do that on video.. problem is, it has no sound (yes, that exact score). I'll put that one up and another one up with sound if I can do that good again (arms are kind of in bad shape now).

      EDIT: Movie is done. Got 31/2/0/2. Don't remember the MA, though.
      EDIT2: Movie is uploaded. Click here to watch It's-A-Small-World-Index

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #18
        Hehe, i think that Gravity score is kinda funny, not BS funny but just funny.

        I can FC that thing everytime but i cant get less than 30 greats on it.

        Nice scores and nice vid
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • DukAmok
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 1841

          #19
          how the hell did you get that camera angle...i want it =X

          nice vid.

          edit: ROFL "im kinda busy .....well dont barge in my room like that"
          hahah dude.

          Comment

          • eVILPeeR
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 2284

            #20
            The camera angle is pretty easy to get actually, and I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.. I just hung my webcam from the ceiling light. HOW I got it positioned that well, was more or less luck but yea, it is nice.

            And uh yea =p My dad likes to barge in my room without knocking... >__>

            Comment

            • zildjian133
              FFR Player
              • May 2003
              • 1138

              #21
              I never realised how much you rule. At stepmania...

              Comment

              • Anuj
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 5998

                #22
                HAHAHA YOUR DAD THOUGHT YOU WERE JACKING OFF LOLOLOL
                that would've been funny :P

                "HOLD ON! IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING! I CANT STOP YET!"


                Comment

                • vince511
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 368

                  #23
                  Son, were you masturbating?
                  I\'m like an idea machine.
                  Feed me a taco and I come up with a good idea.

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #24
                    No sah ._.
                    Actually he knew I was playing SM, he could hear me.

                    Comment

                    • eVILPeeR
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 2284

                      #25
                      Bunch of new scores here.. most are MA, don't really think any are speed. I'll post some scores of hard-files later. The one without a banner is Eggman's EXE.











                      Comment

                      • SMGod
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 1830

                        #26
                        The end of that vid sounds like you're jacking off

                        Comment

                        • Anuj
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 5998

                          #27
                          sup nima


                          Comment

                          • SMGod
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 1830

                            #28
                            nm... having a kinder's surprise lol you?

                            Comment

                            • Anuj
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 5998

                              #29
                              gonna do some night-time movie watching I think...


                              Comment

                              • eVILPeeR
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 2284

                                #30
                                Hey guys no gaying up the thread =/

                                Comment

                                Working...