50 perfects on reincarnation i own you all ty

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • m1racle
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 265

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: omg best petrification thxbye

    haha

    Comment

    • Anuj
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 5998

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: omg best petrification thxbye

      I've gotten under 20 nongoods on quasar brake before... sadly i failed on the 3rd last arrow... never got near that kickass score again


      Comment

      • modarius
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 549

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: omg best petrification thxbye

        work on the ma

        Comment

        • Anuj
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 5998

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: omg best petrification thxbye

          not exactly 20 nongoods... but this is the best i can do right now... first try, i could've done a LOT better, but I got too many boos in the beginning and was trying to keep myself alive with greats...
          the marv and 2 perfs were at the very end, because i had a TINY TINY TINY tick on my lifebar and didn't wanna lose it =\


          Comment

          • SMGod
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1830

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: omg best petrification thxbye

            I've gotten all greats on quasar :S

            Comment

            • mattddr
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 827

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: omg best petrification thxbye

              I kept failng at the 8282 part in the second run with all goods+boos

              Comment

              Working...