I dare any indexer to beat this pa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Benny1
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1147

    #16
    Duk, if that post was serious, and you really do have a AAA, that is total bs, you are not fast enough to fc this let alone come close to AAAing. If that post was serious, LOLOLOL.

    oh yeah. If that was sarcasm or something, there is no sarcastic tone on the internet. And I suck at detecting sarcasm. okay?

    Comment

    • Izzi
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2142

      #17
      I fucking hate it how no one even thinks of it as a possibility of me doing good enough like a AAA on this.. Just to prove you damn wrong i will fucking own this song until i have the god damn AAA and then we will see.

      Comment

      • DukAmok
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1841

        #18
        Originally posted by Benny1
        Duk, if that post was serious, and you really do have a AAA, that is total bs, you are not fast enough to fc this let alone come close to AAAing. If that post was serious, LOLOLOL.

        oh yeah. If that was sarcasm or something, there is no sarcastic tone on the internet. And I suck at detecting sarcasm. okay?
        i can barely pass dude....

        Comment

        • Anuj
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 5998

          #19
          lol im better then duk at 250 bpm with indexes XD


          Comment

          Working...