A video of me playing V3 Oni. (Couple new scores page 2)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reach
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 7471

    #16
    lol. i dunno. when its too slow or too easy its harder to AAAA for some reason...o_O I could only get 9 on your smooth stepfile or whatever its called.

    Comment

    • -joe-
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 409

      #17
      uber rave is the fastest sim i made, the record on that is 23 perfects, AAA.

      Either way, 9 is still GOOD on smooth! (My best is 43 )
      you\'re dumb

      Comment

      • mattddr
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 827

        #18
        I have the EXACT same keyboard as you.

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #19
          I got exactly 1000 marvs, along with 14 greats and a few combo breakers on my second try (first try was to just get my fingers to move lol). The music throws me off and that's how I got the combo breakers. I know I could get close to a AAA or even AAA it if I played SM more than once in a blue moon. XD

          Comment

          • emccky
            Banned
            • Apr 2004
            • 4811

            #20
            bandit we know you whore sm night and day and you aren't really in college but instead live in your parents basement and you play sm night and day and you aren't really in college but instead live in your parents basement so just shut up ok? :P

            ps that song looks fun.

            Comment

            • illezt
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 368

              #21
              lol I A'd this on index (with no hands)

              It's fun for such a BS file. Nice vid.

              Comment

              • b00mbat0wer
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 368

                #22
                I'm glad you didn't do one of my Flash in the Night because I'm redoing the oni steps.

                edit: On a similar note, good job on the video. It looks like its pretty good quality and the score is good too. Keep up the good work.

                Comment

                • iopq
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 569

                  #23
                  how about reach makes a video of this

                  Comment

                  • -joe-
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 409

                    #24
                    Originally posted by iopq
                    how about reach makes a video of this
                    so your saying im not video worthy? =[

                    --------------

                    Thanks b00mba

                    --------------

                    2 more scores, rather than making a new thread:

                    Bad MA, I know. but its still a SDG :P


                    Both greats were in the 32nd's


                    My best on this is 13 perfects but that screenshot doesn't have a banner, soo


                    No screenshot: 3 non combos on Fuego 1.2 music. Nothing spectacular, but I love that song
                    yep.
                    you\'re dumb

                    Comment

                    Working...