You know how its insanely hard to MA anything with Fraps on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dantheman650
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 561

    #16
    I don't know what I get with it off, but with it on I get 15-30

    Comment

    • Brainmaster07
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 2891

      #17
      I get around 70 with it off and 30 with it on. So hard to play like that :<

      Comment

      • Velious
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 1405

        #18
        you guys have good comps, i get 7-8 w/fraps on
        Originally posted by The_White_Angel
        Where do u get quasar
        Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
        Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

        Comment

        • illezt
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 368

          #19
          I get 61 normally >_>

          Comment

          • eVILPeeR
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 2284

            #20
            256 average here xD

            Comment

            • dantheman650
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 561

              #21
              OK, let's all talk about how cool my video is kthxbye

              Comment

              • eVILPeeR
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 2284

                #22
                It's good, nice fps for the video.. which is why I want to use it on my computer.. unfortunately, it crashes SM as soon as I hit the hotkey button x.x
                Anyways, nice job lol.. I can't get 15 perfects on that xD I suck now ;_; Although my new comp has improved my MA a bit.

                Comment

                • dantheman650
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 561

                  #23
                  see, that's the wierdest thing. The vids come out looking like the FPS is awesome. but when I'm playing it doesn't look like that at all. I have no idea how to describe it or even explain what happens. You just have to trust me that that is insane for my computer running Fraps.

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #24
                    No, I think I understand as my previous computer was a 500mHz piece of junk.. ask Nima, it lagged like hell. I'd really like to get Fraps to work though x.x

                    Comment

                    Working...