4 my homie Reach k?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #16
    I like how Robby claimed he could AA rev index on ddrcanada... heh
    Oh well, nice score Robby... since posting rev scores is allowed, I'll go get a decent score when I get home and psot that =\


    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Since when is posting scores of ANY FFR exclusive allowed? Of course 4F73R M3 is allowed, but when was Revo added to the list of allowed ones?

      Also, good job on that. I don't know how you people are so good on index. I have trouble with simple 8th runs on index.

      Comment

      • Origamikid
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 949

        #18
        arch left... tass and LD seem to rarely be here anymore... lack of overly-sensetive mods has made posting revo scores possible XD...
        tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

        Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

        banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
        banditcom: XD
        banditcom: im not tsuttered

        Comment

        • justaguy
          Forum User
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 3566

          #19
          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Since when is posting scores of ANY FFR exclusive allowed? Of course 4F73R M3 is allowed, but when was Revo added to the list of allowed ones?

          Also, good job on that. I don't know how you people are so good on index. I have trouble with simple 8th runs on index.
          since--

          it doesn't seriously matter AT ALL
          #TeamSwoll

          Comment

          • DukAmok
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 1841

            #20
            seriously who gives a shit.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #21
              Originally posted by DukAmok
              seriously who gives a (#$%.
              Synth gives a "(#$%." He is the one that made the rule to not post scores of FFR exclusives.

              Comment

              • emccky
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 4811

                #22
                You know how many illegal to use songs there are used in the Brag Board? Pretty much every single file. K? BAI

                Comment

                • justaguy
                  Forum User
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 3566

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally posted by DukAmok
                  seriously who gives a (#$%.
                  Synth gives a "(#$%." He is the one that made the rule to not post scores of FFR exclusives.
                  would you rather me post stepmania scores of r2 stepfiles? i think not
                  #TeamSwoll

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #24
                    Honestly, I don't really care if you post this stuff. I just was answering this person's question of "who gives a (#$%." (which he somehow ended with a period).

                    In fact, I'd like to post a brag of revo once I can pass it.

                    Comment

                    • DukAmok
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1841

                      #25
                      it wasnt really a question. it was more of a rhetorical question asking who would really give a shit about this, and the implied answer shouldve been no one. whatever.

                      Comment

                      Working...