Nima, I have a little surprise for you

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justaguy
    Forum User
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 3566

    #16
    Originally posted by Reach
    Hes just being dumb.

    The top one is index anyway and I have yet to see ANYONE pass revo index let alone with an A, so double pwn. XD
    lmao i passed revo with index back in may

    you lose XD
    #TeamSwoll

    Comment

    • UWSTopGun
      Banned
      • Nov 2004
      • 668

      #17
      Passed is SUPER long ago even before that lol..and yeah I made a thread dedicated to Reach.

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #18
        But I beat you already. Good work.

        This isn't about the index anyway. ITS ABOUT THE 4 FINGER MADNESS.

        Comment

        • Origamikid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 949

          #19
          Passed is SUPER long ago even before that lol..and yeah I made a thread dedicated to Reach.
          I seem to recall you being BS "super long ago" XD...

          o ya, and crazy score... I know I can't do that, but I woulda thought it'd come easier than a lotta the other scores you guys get lol... there's only one hard part, and for you and nima it probably isn't even THAAAT bad... guess it sux that it's near the end of a long song tho =/

          go AAA Doll now... ready? and.. GO!
          tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

          Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

          banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
          banditcom: XD
          banditcom: im not tsuttered

          Comment

          Working...