2 of the hardest blackflags ever easily :S (Second page too)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tsuteto
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 1312

    #16
    Originally posted by justaguy
    Originally posted by Tsuteto
    Half the time lately on the brag board I can't tell with all the newbies around. I'm not calling you one, but it really dulls the senses
    you should really look in my topics more :\
    Probably... but no. I'm not a person to go through all the forums.

    That and... I just need to also lighten up more. I'm always just... blah.

    Comment

    • blahblah18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1662

      #17
      no I'm always just blah... 2 of em, and yeah, yo ustill win for funniest post of '05 right now... damn that was good.
      A) who would think someone trying foir real would get 1000 greats?
      B) its justaguy
      C) its Nima
      but for now... postCount++

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #18
        OUCH I never played 1983 but I KNOW i can own that score... a C? That rev score has to be bs... How do you C 1983 and blackflag rev... leave now you fucking bullshitter


        Comment

        • ThEclipse
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1641

          #19
          go for sdp olol

          Comment

          • Ignite
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 986

            #20
            These jokes suck.
            -Pat

            Comment

            • SMGod
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 1830

              #21
              YOU CANT FC THE CHALLENGE LMFAO... I can get SUPER low perfects on it...

              HOLY SHIT 1 BS GREAT ON THE EDIT... I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE GREAT. THIS SONG IS FUCKING HARD TO FC (rarely ever do I) let alone this sick PA :S.
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • Anuj
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 5998

                #22
                Eclipse just got 12 FC on it... you better AAA it very quickly ;P


                Comment

                • SMGod
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1830

                  #23
                  Are you fucking stupid? Those were the challenge steps he played not EDIT... I almost sdp'd those you damn noob... These steps are 10 times harder Reach couldn't even fc them...

                  Comment

                  • DukAmok
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 1841

                    #24
                    jesus christ....insane scores man. i never even noticed what the max combo was on 1983, i figured no one would ever FC it. maybe i should add a few jumps and change the combo to 1983. thatd be cool 8)

                    go for the AAA.

                    Comment

                    • zildjian133
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2003
                      • 1138

                      #25
                      Is it possible to get more perfects than greats or more greats than perfects like you did without messing with the .ini?

                      Comment

                      • linus
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2417

                        #26
                        lol nima you said you AAA'd it long time ago...
                        And that's not too hard to fc, but hard to AAA x_x...
                        gone.

                        Comment

                        • Kil-
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 567

                          #27
                          justaguy you fucking dumbass newbie lmaolmao go back to africa

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #28
                            I can SDG since 1983 challenge now. Its hard though. The doubles in the middle of the stream are retarded. Harder than revo...nice job there.

                            I own you on revo though XD

                            Comment

                            • DukAmok
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1841

                              #29
                              chellenge? you sure reach? cause im pretty sure you can AAA challenge pretty easily. now edit a SDG is friggin awesome.

                              Comment

                              • Reach
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 7471

                                #30
                                Yea, thats what I ment, the edit.

                                Comment

                                Working...