Edit: New scores on page 2 (56k, got a few hours?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #16
    I still find it funny that you can AA OML and not AA most of these songs... *shrug*
    Gj though? Try harder =\
    You posted scores equivalent to these back a few months ago :P


    Comment

    • flyingsmeditor
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 597

      #17
      I must say, dave, you have improved ALOT since I had my forums running. GJ on the scores Work on your MA/PA.
      ~AKA~ RavenLynn

      Comment

      • Ignite
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 986

        #18
        Nice scores. Nice Otaku Fusi0n, Go dor under SDG with under 70 perfs.
        -Pat

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #19
          Originally posted by Ignite
          Nice scores. Nice Otaku Fusi0n, Go dor under SDG with under 70 perfs.
          He has that, just not FC.

          Comment

          • staroceanfreakx
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 1034

            #20
            Fusi0n FCed it...just not SDG and under 70 perfs, Ignite was right.

            Synthlight wrote:
            You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
            IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
            StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
            IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
            IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
            IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

            Comment

            • staroceanfreakx
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 1034

              #21

              Eat that shit, A! I finally figured it out.


              I can taste that AA.


              Barely beat my old one, I still suck at this.


              Again, barely beat the one from a couple days ago.


              I don't know if this is any good for me, I always used to quit halfway through and I decided to finish it. For some reason I just didn't like it.


              I've FCed this before, many times, but my best scores are never FCs it seems.


              It's record #2 because I played it on .9 awhile ago, I couldn't figure out the jumps before.


              2nd try, I don't know if it's good or not.


              Sooo close. I always mess up at the hard part at the beginning.

              Synthlight wrote:
              You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
              IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
              StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
              IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
              IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
              IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

              Comment

              • staroceanfreakx
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 1034

                #22
                No one responded :/

                PS: 2 more scores

                This one's for Bandit


                Hopefully FC soon.

                Synthlight wrote:
                You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                Comment

                • leetr0x0rz
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 308

                  #23
                  nice marv of TSS
                  C675, Spread ( AS L; ), note

                  Comment

                  • Ignite
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 986

                    #24
                    Nice improvement. Keep going.
                    -Pat

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #25
                      Nice A score.

                      Comment

                      Working...