Songs I can't quite FC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    RE: Songs I can

    I'm gonna FC Snow before you!


    Just kidding. Good job. How can you do on that old Snow? I think Cynic made it.

    Comment

    • qualy
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 864

      #17
      RE: Songs I can

      That snow is toph's, it's a lot easier then Cynic's.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #18
        Re: RE: Songs I can

        Originally posted by qualy
        That snow is toph's, it's a lot easier then Cynic's.
        I know. That's why I asked what he can get on the old one.

        Comment

        • qualy
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 864

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Songs I can

          Oh, whoops. I misread your question then. -_-;

          Comment

          • Ignite
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 986

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Songs I can

            Nice 1-handed score. Nice Air.
            -Pat

            Comment

            • Torlock
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 475

              #21
              RE: Songs I can

              Very nice Tank, I hate the song now because of how often you played it though.

              Comment

              Working...