The "I can pass my spirit will go on" list

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fusi0n
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2158

    #46
    Haha, I played it one more time, at least my MA is getting better.
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • deposition
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 1115

      #47
      omg tdp.

      Comment

      • tnyhwk900
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4106

        #48
        UPDATED LIST

        Fusion
        Ignite
        Justaguy
        Kil
        Linus
        Nima
        Omegix
        Origami
        Tsutter

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #49
          Privateer did too, obviously.

          Comment

          • Reach
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 7471

            #50
            I like how im excluded from every list.

            Comment

            • tnyhwk900
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4106

              #51
              Anyone not in the list has not posted a screenshot.

              Comment

              • SMGod
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 1830

                #52
                why the hell are you missing so damn many

                Comment

                • Ignite
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 986

                  #53
                  I have the least miss count besides you, reach and linus.
                  -Pat

                  Comment

                  • fusi0n
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 2158

                    #54
                    I'm just not a very good masher.

                    Comment

                    • SMGod
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1830

                      #55
                      right... Maybe it's mashing for you? But if I'm mashing how do I have single digit misses and almost no good/boo and low greats on a few thousand arrow song? If one person mashes doesn't mean everyone does.

                      Comment

                      • Origamikid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 949

                        #56
                        I have the least miss count besides you, reach and linus.
                        that may be true about all POSTED SS's... and regardless... I had way less misses than you... just more boos and goods... I was closer to a AA... and I had a BETTER run which I wasn't able to get the SS of too because I pressed scroll lock when I tried to get an ingame SS...

                        I'm just not a very good masher.
                        haha... yeh, and the only part I really mash for is the 32nds...
                        tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                        Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                        banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
                        banditcom: XD
                        banditcom: im not tsuttered

                        Comment

                        • SMGod
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 1830

                          #57
                          ya that's the only part and it doesn't last for long... I can actually combo most of those... :S

                          Comment

                          • fusi0n
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2158

                            #58
                            Originally posted by SMGod
                            right... Maybe it's mashing for you? But if I'm mashing how do I have single digit misses and almost no good/boo and low greats on a few thousand arrow song? If one person mashes doesn't mean everyone does.
                            You must be really fucking stupid for comparing what you do to what people my skill level do.

                            People my skill level mash on certian parts I guarantee, but Ignite and Origami obviously are better than myself and some others my skill level on those parts.

                            Comment

                            • SMGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 1830

                              #59
                              ya i guess

                              Comment

                              • fusi0n
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 2158

                                #60
                                This is a great song though.

                                Minus the vocals.

                                Comment

                                Working...