the OFFICIAL top SM player list(s)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Benny1
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1147

    #1126
    I said I have heard that outside of the forums, emmcky isn't retarded or anything, he's actually kind of cool, so I have a nice impression of him if I can block out the forum stuff.
    if he starts posting again, the impression is ruined.
    nobody cares though, so I will just shut up now.

    Comment

    • eVILPeeR
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 2284

      #1127
      I understood what you meant ;/ Too bad I thought you were talking about Hayden =p

      Comment

      • Benny1
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1147

        #1128
        hayden bothers me a ton.
        At a0.com, he is always being an asshoel to people like me, who are noobs there. He kept ghosting me in the irc, just because I didn't know how to change it (no i have never used irc before)
        I'm happy he got b& at a0, people say it is a good thing he was blunt, I think he was much too blunt, and anyone who treats noobs like shit is jsut a total asshole.

        (I'm not here to pick a fight with you hayden, sorry)

        Comment

        • eVILPeeR
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 2284

          #1129
          Agreed =p

          Comment

          • justaguy
            Forum User
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 3566

            #1130
            i think you're both dick suckers
            #TeamSwoll

            Comment

            • Reishiro
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 182

              #1131
              hayden isn't a dick he just doesn't like you that much
              Find a new sig .. deleted.

              Comment

              • justaguy
                Forum User
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2004
                • 3566

                #1132
                i luv reishiro
                #TeamSwoll

                Comment

                • Anuj
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 5998

                  #1133
                  motoko is a hacker

                  teach me XD


                  Comment

                  • Motoko125
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 691

                    #1134
                    k

                    hayden will hack ur aim

                    Comment

                    • DukAmok
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1841

                      #1135
                      Originally posted by SMGod
                      dukamooookkk LOLz
                      i make a funny guyz
                      serious
                      rittee
                      94.79
                      94.21
                      lol i get it

                      Comment

                      • SMGod
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 1830

                        #1136
                        997x
                        1x no bar LOLZ

                        Comment

                        • mattddr
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 827

                          #1137
                          no bar 1x no bar no bar

                          Comment

                          • SMGod
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 1830

                            #1138
                            butter bacon

                            Comment

                            • SMGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 1830

                              #1139
                              anuj wears shox lolz

                              Comment

                              • Anuj
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 5998

                                #1140
                                lol i used to till my shox got all beaten up


                                Comment

                                Working...