Guys, I think One More Lovely just got owned

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dantheman650
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 561

    #16
    Originally posted by Nima
    wtf that MA is retardedly low... I dunno why you got so many greats and misses.

    Weird MA compared to your 51 on quasar 1.0, 91 on reinc, 57 on slam, and 86 on jack which are 10 times easier and 2 times shorter :O wtf lol. I was getting this OML MA not too long ago :S

    Yeah, I know that. Well, I MA much better on fast streams, I can almost MA Quasar 1.3x better than Quasar 1x. I think Reicarnation is much harder to MA than OML with all the double taps and whatnot. Slam is really hard for me because of all the jumps in 16th runs; I'm not very good at those yet. Don't even get me started on Jack; Jackhammers (even that slow) are my worst enemy. I don't know why I can MA OML so well, and the funny thing is I am sure I can do even better, perhaps knocking 10 or so greats and a few misses off. I already explained all the greats and the misses, remember the ending? Also the jumps throw me off after streams.

    Comment

    Working...