I'm new to the site but not sm :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zildjian133
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 1138

    #16
    RE: I

    Its probably not legit if nima thinks that score is insane...

    Comment

    • tsutter
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2371

      #17
      RE: I

      Wow. Linus wasn't complaining at all, you're the one complaining there buddy.
      [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

      Comment

      • Ignite
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 986

        #18
        RE: I

        That score is really good. But not insane as Nima said. By best is 4 miss but i had goods.
        -Pat

        Comment

        • linus
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 2417

          #19
          RE: I

          Do you mind tell me how many marvelous, perfect, great, good, boo, miss, ok and the combo too? XD
          95.8mil is good enough though, i guess you're in top 5 for this song XD...
          gone.

          Comment

          • tsutter
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2371

            #20
            RE: I

            634 Marvs
            125 Perfects
            24 Greats
            5 misses
            95.85 mil

            Crazy score >_>
            [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

            Comment

            • banditcom
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 6243

              #21
              RE: I

              All of you play WAY too much.

              Comment

              • illezt
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 368

                #22
                RE: I

                634 marv, 125 perf, 24 great, 5 miss.

                Nice scores by the way =]

                -edit-

                Oh wow, beaten by a lot >_<

                Comment

                • Anuj
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 5998

                  #23
                  RE: I

                  I should play as much as I did in the summer... I'd probably have around Hayden's score then... right now I'm lucky if I AA this song... I'm doing horrible on sm now...


                  Comment

                  • OneMoreLovely11
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 8

                    #24
                    RE: I

                    ill post some more scores later... actually ill go play sm right now..

                    Comment

                    • shevic9000
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 114

                      #25
                      RE: I

                      What song is that oml....I can't dowload of site...my stupid fire wall....can somone send me some songs on aim...I had to run recovery and my back up was messed up so i lost 1000 songs

                      ...Cuz I would SO pwn you in some Halo 2!

                      Comment

                      • tnyhwk900
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4106

                        #26
                        RE: I

                        Holy OMGGGGG...

                        Wow. We've got a new guy in the top 10.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #27
                          RE: I

                          ehh... maybe top10... ya really can't judge from 1 song. but if he's better than hayden at MOST songs... then yea, prolly a top10er.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • jimerax
                            ★★★★★
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 8185

                            #28
                            RE: I

                            here's another new guy whose ID is a song name..
                            I'd just say, wtf.

                            Comment

                            • Izzi
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2142

                              #29
                              RE: I

                              i miss around 6-7 =( what style does oml play? "i play index" Ps that song sucks

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                RE: I

                                wait...... that BBotF was done with indexes? that isn't the most index friendly song.......
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...