New video card = <3 (New scores page 2)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nima
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3526

    #46
    he's good
    DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #47
      he's dead sexy.
      RIP

      Comment

      • eVILPeeR
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 2284

        #48
        :O
        Nima.. god damnit, bring your digicam over.. LoL
        I seriously want to post some videos and be the first to do it. My webcam is kind of.. eh... well I can't really use it due to the fact that my computer is far too slow.

        Comment

        • Nima
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 3526

          #49
          fuck these dumbasses are asking for more vids jeff :P im getting sick of making them... they wanna see gabber, fotbb, hellscaper (i did that one), and like 20 others. It's fucking annoying but whatever. I'll just hope they don't ask again if they do I'll make them.
          DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

          Comment

          • Nima
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3526

            #50
            I will bring it over this weekend
            DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

            Comment

            • Origamikid
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 949

              #51
              you guys r lucky... I don't know ANYONE (except thru these boards) who is even decent at SM/FFR... I've never seen anyone ELSE play SM in person on any songs worth playing... it's not like I can just go over to someone's house over a weekend for SM =( I'm sure I'm not alone... but like a whole bunch of you good SMers seem to live in the same area...

              sometimes... I feel so alone =( *cries*

              lol... anyways, love to see some vids... wish I cud make some of my own, but I don't have any means to atm..
              tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

              Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

              banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
              banditcom: XD
              banditcom: im not tsuttered

              Comment

              • fusi0n
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2158

                #52
                Originally posted by Nima
                fusion ummm... how is it possible for your MA to be so good on otaku when it isn't that good on other stuff and you get 14 #$#ing greats. Wtf that's just sick. Although I believe it still :S kinda i guess :P.
                Those were on my 2nd and 3rd tries so I don't know what you're talking about, like everyone said it's easy to MA. From school I didn't think I could get very close to his MA, but then I played it and it's way easier than I thought.

                Comment

                Working...