New SMLan is sweet. I propose we have a huge meeting.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justaguy
    Forum User
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 3566

    #31
    i suck
    #TeamSwoll

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #32
      I'm just wondering when they'll get it so you have a history of the last 10 or so IPs you've gone to so you don't have to keep typing them in. Also, an ability for the server to send songs to people if they're missing them. That woul dmake the "YadaYada lacks songs SuchAndSuch" thing a lil more bearable. I dunno how many times Jake has been like "WTF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT!? OMG!" while we're SMLAN'ing.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Nu0n
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2004
        • 1040

        #33
        Re: New SMLan is sweet. I propose we have a huge meeting.

        Originally posted by Privateer
        Let's make a date where like, 10 people connect and play on the new SMLan.

        Yah we def should I live in boston soo anyone esle wants to do a (SM LAN) from my comp it would be cool i already have 3 or 4 people that would be willing to come and play regularly!!! talk to me on aim if u think u wanna
        Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

        Comment

        Working...