I'm the 2nd best at the "Tap Dance Technique"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #61
    He also A'd OML on justice... supposedly justice (OML standard)
    And B'd quasar on justice...
    I think he just edited his ini or something... not 1/1ing, but ini'ing...
    i killed him on asb and reality though XD
    and he failed rev... ouch >.<


    Comment

    • jimerax
      ★★★★★
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2003
      • 8185

      #62
      lol

      Comment

      • tsutter
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 2371

        #63
        Locked.

        tsutter: warned. You know better.
        [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #64
          tsutter rocks

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #65
            Haha oh man I read the first page and then realized by going to the last that someone bumped it

            So I read through the whole damn topic backwards trying to find the bump and it was on the first damn page XD

            And then I had to read through it AGAIN so I could understand everything

            tsutter gets a warning for bumping this topic and making me read 5 pages twice in the process >:
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            Working...