Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default TWG XLIII post game (wolves win)

PLAYER LIST

kilga (church) wolfed night3
sert (flowers) wolfed night5
chromer (
simmons) lynched day3
stoic lynched day1

talisman wolfed night2
rioting wolfed night4
1 roundbox (grif) won the game

disco (caboose) wolfed night1
pntballa (shela) lynched day2
fish (
donut) vigi’d night3
Fojar (sarge) vigi’d night4
tpslost the game

stella vigi’d night2
observer lost the game

2 mead (lopez) won the game
omega (tucker) lynched day4

Game bans: observer, 2 games. chromer and omega, 1 game. (everyone else just made really dumb mistakes but stayed active enough to play the game so these are the only ones I feel deserve a ban.)

1MVP: Since the wolves won it’s got to go to whoever decided to grow some balls and fight back the red seering from pntballa. That was a very bold move for wolves to try. 2MVP for humans is probably kilga since he was really the only one to stay logical the whole game.

Big Noob Award: pntballa (for vigi killing and losing a day) and roundbox (for trying to play off not being a wolf when everyone knew he was one)

GENERAL: (for the twg history)

Thought both sides did very stupid things and very powerful things. Pntballa almost crushed the human’s chance of any type of victory by viging an almost confirmed human. When the wolves were able to take advantage of this, they started bragging about their win. This pissed sert off apparently since he grabbed pntballa’s vigi role and went to town, countering the bad vigi kill.

Despite what happened during this game. I thought it went very well mechanically. The vote modifiers didn’t mirror one another as much as I thought. (The wolves took the more advantage of them I thought.) The sarge/church roles cancelled each other and the tucker/lopez roles balanced fairly well in my opinion.

My simmons role was completely trashed in practicality. Anything that would have resulted would have been something you could have figured out on your own. (I.E. a vigi kill, vote adding to someone, seering) So it didn’t work the way I wanted it to. I felt that giving a name was too powerful but being general was redundant. SO I kind of ignored it since there wasn’t anything I could tell the wolves that they wouldn’t find out.

I was very interested in this game despite it being a third draft of what I wanted. And I think that the Flowers role should be a repeated role in future game because of its hidden “guardian” type role it can play in building hidden, but not public, alliances. It takes a little bit of the luck factor out of the game also in case a major blue dies early.

ADVICE: (do not include in twg history!!!!)

Pntballa: this was your first twg. And you saw first hand what can happen as an alliance leader. Hopefully you learned that if you’re gonna come out as a blue, you need to be able to work for the good of all. Vigi killing so early was a super huge risk that was not worth it at that point in the game. And you did it to be alliance head for one day. Very selfish and self-glorifying.

Mead, fojar, fish: the wolf dream team imo. You did what I’ve always wanted wolves to do and that was frigged awesome to see you rip through a CONFIRMED RED SEERING. And you lynched the alliance leader to boot. Balls… just BALLS!!! And then you pull out the win. Awesome.

Omega: you ruined my favorite role as Tucker XD. But seriously, adding two votes per day is about as strategic as you can get. When you decided to use it, it really didn’t matter since everyone was insta lynching.

Sert: smart move holding off to pick up the shela role. But otherwise you weren’t doing too hot. Still a very strategic and unselfish move.

Kilga: MVP (which is sad imo) but did a lot of setup work for the humans when they needed it most, since they evidently didn’t know what was going on.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #2
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman
Default Re: TWG43 post game (wolves win)

Quote:
This pissed sert off apparently since he grabbed pntballa’s vigi role and went to town, countering the bad vigi kill.

oh yeah

in retrospect i shouldn't have kept a high profile once i grabbed the shela role, but there was little that could have been done

i can't believe roundbox was a wolf AGAIN/

Old 03-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #3
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

oh wait, forgot the wolf win picture:

Old 03-19-2007, 10:43 PM   #4
rioting
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to rioting

OMG, terrible ending humans. Mead, a confirmed wolf went unlynched. And roundbox was so obviously a wolf not only because of his voting record (which nobody cared to pay attention to until it was too late) but also because of his posts, which I pointed out earlier in the game. I started out this game busy and not really caring about it but by day 2 I was into it. I really wanted to see humans win especially after the wolf threesome came out. But alas, inactivity made that completely impossible.

ps Props to the wolves for pullling that off.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:51 PM   #5
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Not sure why the wolves won... it was VERY obvious that mead and roundbox were the last two wolves, and if people were on it would have been won easily.

I'm assuming the problem was activity? I've no clue.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

You're all a bunch of morons.

Also this was the second-greatest endgame in TWG history, sitting just below the voteflood ending with me and randumb.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:06 PM   #7
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I dunno kilga, your voteflood went on for only 2 days while this one went on for 3 (4 if I let it go on).

But yea there was no excuse for the humans losing this. Inactivity killed, like many games.

BUT I say get the next game started and have all these fired up jtwgers in it and we can actually do something.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:41 PM   #8
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

yeah wtf was going on that last day? tps was all "let's have a chat." I read that and went "what the **** is there to chat about?" Apparently you were all so clueless you missed the part where roundbox and mead both voted for omega?

I do find it amusing that the wolves very nearly (should have) lost thought when they had such a huge advantage going into day two.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:51 PM   #9
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
BUT I say get the next game started and have all these fired up jtwgers in it and we can actually do something.
I second this motion.

Also, about the game:

I thought with my gigantic post night one I would have people thinking 'well he's helping.... he only helps this much (or tries lol) when he's a wolf.' And then I figured the wolves would think of this (especially FoJaR) and let me live for a while, since I always have people suspecting me. I guess it didn't work

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:19 AM   #10
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
Apparently you were all so clueless you missed the part where roundbox and mead both voted for omega?
They did.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:02 AM   #11
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer

Good game even though Roundbox gave up the ghost to easily. >_>
Old 03-20-2007, 05:14 AM   #12
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Yeah, I did screw up, and that got the humans into a hole, but they still had a chance, especially since every wolf was confirmed by either voting me or omega. After I died, it should have been an easy win.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:25 AM   #13
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Yeah, we thought we had the numbers to win after day 2. We didn't take flowers into consideration.

ps lol at winning this game

EDIT:

In addition, TPS, what the **** were you thinking? He told me omega and sert were the blues on that last day, so I knew who to kill during the night. I mean, seriously, what the ****. Read the goddamn game rofl. Not that I'm not happy to win, I'm very pleased indeed, I just feel I definitely shouldn't have, given the happenings in this game.

Last edited by mead1; 03-20-2007 at 05:27 AM..
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 AM   #14
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
Balls… just BALLS!!!
Balls… just BALLS!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 06:35 AM   #15
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

ps woolvs rul humens drol
Old 03-20-2007, 06:38 AM   #16
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

well **** if observer decided to even look at the thread we would have won

i knew roundbox was the last wolf but in reality because of all the phantoms there was nothing we could have done

Old 03-20-2007, 07:19 AM   #17
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I know everyone's saying, "man i can't believe humans lost this it would've been so easy to win." but in reality, both teams had their share of innactivity. If chromer hadn't been such a cheapo on day 3, bought a router and signed on, we would've insta'd omega even though I was dead. Same goes for Observer, if you guys had had Observer on the final day, you guys would've been in the clear. Although it was still pretty horrible that mead was able to just sneak back into the human masses. That was the only reason we won.
Old 03-20-2007, 07:56 AM   #18
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

i LOL'd at this game
Old 03-20-2007, 10:01 AM   #19
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Mead wasn't able to sneak back in. It seemed like I was the only one who had read the thread. I sent my vigi kill in for Mead last night knowing that I would probably be wolfed because I was the only one who had a clue what was going on

Old 03-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #20
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

HAHA, I knew someone would have easily caught onto the vote on omega with Fojar and Fish, but nobody realized it until the insta on omega. I knew that we would win with those phantoms

grats sertman

And if it wasn't apparent to anybody else that I voted with the other confirmed wolves and you are obviously a bad player if you hadn't known I was a wolf mainly because of that and this text is currently bolded, you now know.

Last edited by roundbox; 03-20-2007 at 04:26 PM..
Closed Thread