MiniNeo
blahblah18
Afrobean
nforcer06164
Tokzic
aperson
JurseyRider734

-

The time is 10:30 PM and the place is the outskirts of the small village of Kwuarm. Here the citizens gather once a month to celebrate, with festivities and the like, their wealth and longetivity as their village is small. This celebration is always ended with a meeting between the men of the village, including the elder.

"This has been a good month," said the elder to the rest of the village "But we should start considering new ways of keeping our village fed as our resources will not last forever."

"What about venturing into the mountains like FishFishRevolution proposed two months ago?," inquired Tokzic.

"I proposed it, but I still think it would be riksy," said FishFishRevolution.

"During this coming month I want everyone to think of things we could do to improve the economy of the village and we'll discuss it at the meeting at the end of next month," concluded the elder.

As the men started to get up and leave, there was a large explosion just north or the clearing in which they were situated, and shortly after that a large, cylndrical, rotating craft was hovering about 30 ft above them.

"What is that?!?!' exclaimed JurseyRider734.

"I don't know, but judging by that explosion, I don't think we want to stand around and find out," said aperson.

Upon this, the members of the village scattered in all different directions. After about 5 minutes, the craft, still located above the clearing, illuminated and sent down a tractor beam. This beam was visible to every person in the village. Since the villagers were far away, they could not tell the identities of the four men, but it was clearly four men and the elder that got taken into the ship.

Some of the villagers attempted to find one another, but only three had any luck.

"blahblah18, I'm so glad to see you!" shouted MiniNeo.

"Quiet, we don't want to draw any attention to ourselves," whispered blahblah18.

"Wait, what's that noise?" asked MiniNeo.

From the bushes came the voice of nforcer06164, "blahblah18! MiniNeo! I didn't think I'd.."

"SHHHH!" came the collective voices of blahblah18 and MiniNeo.

"Could either of you tell who the men were that got taken with the elder?" said MiniNeo.

"No, I was too far away" said blahblah18.

"The same for me." Said nforcer06164.

"Well, at least we know it wasn't any of us, we should get home, nothing is happening, and I don't think we should go anywhere near that thing," stated MiniNeo.

Throughout the night, all of the villagers returned home, wondering what to think of the night's events.

-

THE STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROLES. NOTHING. THE THREE PEOPLE LISTED ARE NOT THE MASONS.

-

If anyone has any questions on roles, PM me. For game mechanics, you can PM me as well if you think your question may make people suspect you.

I have seen people get voted for asking questions, you have been warned.

-

I expect a PM from one of the Wolves for the kill, one from the Shaman, and one from the Seer, that is all.

Day begins at 10PM Wednesday EDT (this is 2 AM Thursday GMT).
Old 06-21-2006, 01:31 AM   #2
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion.

Afrobean will need a replacement.

Any volunteers?

EDIT: o nvm ban is only 24 hours

I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:56 AM   #3
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

If anyone needs a replacement, I am more than willing...

Did not sign up on purpose though, for fairly obvious reasons.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:53 PM   #4
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Default Re: TWG XXXIII - An Alien Invasion. D1

When the villagers woke in the morning, they found that all of the occupants of the village were accounted for. Well, except for two.

Brutally tortured and murdered during the night, the bodies of aperson and the village elder were found in the home of aperson, with wounds unlike anything the village has ever seen.

"I bet this has something to do with the weird craft we saw last night at the meeting," said Kilgamayan.

"I think you're right," replied Tps222, "and something needs to be done. I propose we go to the elder's home, and stay there all day until we can decide who to kill. We will stay there all day until a decision is made, and only then will we go to our homes to sleep. This should continue until the murders stop. This is clearly cause of whatever was in the ship, and they took 4 of us plus the elder. The elder is here, so that leaves 4 of our villagers."

Upon everyone agreeing to Tps222's proposition, the members of the village traversed to the elder's house and started discussing the night's happenings.

aperson is dead. It is now Day 1.

Day 1 will end [and Night 2 will begin] at 11PM Friday EDT (this is 3 AM Saturday GMT).

I know this is not a conventional method, but I have had requests for a list of AIM screennames for the participants of this game.

This is a list of the ones I personally have (and will be updated with the ones from the thread):

Kilgamayan - bjstrattonim
Necamus - gunslinger5390
FishFishRevolution - insanelikeafish
Chardish - This Is Chardish
iggymatrixcounter - iggy911Mc
Tps222 - Tps7910
ddrdanc3r55 - Randumb lol
xObserveRx - xTried N Truex
FFR4EVA_00 - UNKLEZ100
MiniNeo - min1ne0
blahblah18 - mastr414
Afrobean - afrobean16
nforcer06164 - nforcer06164
Tokzic - InfernoBlueFlame
aperson - Phonem Recursive (dead'd)
JurseyRider734 - xxplatoniclove

Anyone with a[*] next to your name: Please write an AIM screename at the top of your first post. If you do not have aim, please provide a way other players could contact you, along with the medium to use.

Last edited by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA; 06-22-2006 at 10:39 PM..
Old 06-21-2006, 10:02 PM   #5
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

chardish

Old 06-21-2006, 10:09 PM   #6
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Tps7910-I've IM'd you lol.

Anyways, Aperson dead, not a big suprise I suppose.

Voting chardish eh? I can see him killing Aperson and all, but then again it looks too obvious with the ban vendetta and all. Then again, it could be Blah just being silly.

I talked to Jurs earlier, she said she was human, seemed believable.

I'm gonna keep my eye on Fish, this seems like something he would do.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #7
FFR4EVA_00
FFR Player

On the other hand, it could be that Blah is trying to vote off the most suspicious looking human, himself being a wolf.
BTW my AIM sn is UNKLEZ100.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:39 PM   #8
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Wait, what?

First, the way you word your post you make it seem like Chardish is human for sure. Then you say that Blah somehow knows this, and Chardish has done something to bring upon a great amount of suspicion thus justifying a vote from blah.

Think before posting.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #9
chardish
Environmentally Friendly
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I'm not going to lie. I'm really happy to see aperson dead.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #10
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Oh, okay

min1ne0 is my aim.

Nothing to add to the discussion (as usual), aperson seemed really smart for the past few games he's been in, so yeah.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:21 AM   #11
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

(iggy911Mc)

Even though I agree that ap is annoying, he's still good at twg, meaning anyone would have chosen him, not just someone who had a grudge.

I was kind of thinking about gameplay for this game. I haven't found too many strategies. It would be awesome if the seer could get ahold (i.e. seer) a mason early on and gain a bunch of alliance members. Should make the game easier for a behind-the-scenes human win.

The masons should watch for their public relationships. If you all work together and make it obvious, then you're most likely be wolf seered or wolfed fairly quickly.

I don't know what ap's "death post" was but I assume it was either too long, gave away info, or something of that sort. In any case, my theory is that if chardish deleted it around the same time (or a little before) he posted, then blah and maybe tps saw ap's post.... what did it say?

FFR: sounds like he's saying blah = wolf because blah voted chardish (the most likely human.) Which makes no sense and is too reversed logic to be considered.

mini: your post doesn't flow well with me. AP has probably played 1-2 games recently, true he lead an alliance when he did play but yea, your post is just an obvious fact that adds nothing..... not saying it swings you either way, I just hate posts that have no thoughts, no benefits, and no reason.

TPS: post your convo with jurs (or send it to me via a PM). Making a statement that someone is human THIS early is a stretch IMO.

No guardian and 4 wolves also mean that we have 4 chances to lynch a wolf. So let's gogogo.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:26 AM   #12
chardish
Environmentally Friendly
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

AP's death post involved a bunch of pictures of some guy giving the finger, and he used a bunch of racial slurs to insult everyone, so I edited it out.

Then he edited back in the guy giving the finger, so I deleted the post.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:55 AM   #13
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ok, so there went that theory. I thought maybe blah saw something that would make him vote you outright.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:57 AM   #14
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Question to the host: Does day end on Friday at 10 pm EDT? It's not stated so just want to make sure.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:22 AM   #15
FFR4EVA_00
FFR Player

I bet it does.
Anyway, what I said might not exactly have been the smartest thing to say. It does, however, seem all too obvious for chardish to kill aperson, just like what tps said.
Now, aperson is quite an experienced player in TWG. He got MVP in at least one game, and has hosted one or two games as well. Maybe that means that the majority of the wolves are experienced TWG players, not jTWG. Of course, maybe that means that the wolves are n00bs trying to vote out the biggest threat to them. As for me, blah is about 0.001% more suspicious to me than anyone else, but I'm not going to vote just yet.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:41 AM   #16
Tps222
FFR Player

Well, we do have quite a few jTWG regs in this game, so with 4 wolves, 1 of them is probably going to be a wolf. Try not to think who would kill Aperson, but instead analyze the people react to the kill itself(I realize this is obvious, but we do have quite a few new people here who may not think this).
Old 06-22-2006, 08:31 AM   #17
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

you fools... Chardish is there laughing manically over his wonderful kill... bring him to justice!

Old 06-22-2006, 09:44 AM   #18
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

AIM: nforcer06164

It's too obvious for ANYONE to kill aperson, really. I believe he was probably the most intelligent person in this game. And, anybody that's played with him before (I'm assuming most of the vets here) would know he's a perfect Night 1 kill, especially with no guardian. So, who would kill aperson? Anybody. Maybe blah has something more than I'm getting, but Chardish really isn't the only person that would intentionally kill aperson.

So, where to go from here? Because aperson was a likely choice in my mind, there's not too much to be gained from the kill, other than first reactions as TPS said. The best we can do at this point is sit back, wait for first posts, and go from there.

I would like blah to explain his immediate vote for Chardish, though. Hopping on so fast doesn't sit well with me, and if his sole reason is the constant tension Chardish has with aperson, he must've had a recent concussion....

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 06-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #19
Tps222
FFR Player

I don't like your "wait for posts" idea. Terrible accusations and votes should be encouraged.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:46 AM   #20
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

People post when there is something to talk about. We need to find a strategy and discuss it. That's what usually separates humans and wolves because they will react certain ways. Don't do the, "I'll wait for others to post before I decide anything." because there is currently nothing major to talk about.

Here's what I was thinking so far. If a mason publically revealed himself, the seer could contact this person and get the names of the other two masons. Yes this would be suicide for the public mason, but the seer would have a smaller pool of people to pick from. The wolves are going to get blues fairly quickly since they wolf one person and seer another, so they will learn almost everyone's role by day 5. If some early strategy isn't developed soon, then the wolves stand a good chance of wiping out all the blues.

Now I know you guys are like, "Wolf fakes it and seer dies." "and wolf fakes seer and masons die." These are obvious. But I play twg with risks and I think it makes it more interesting and fun, and the rewards are huge. If the masons and seer knew each other plus the night 1 seer pick. That would be 5 people together... day1.... that's huge. Especially since you know the blues would drop fast so you have to know who to seer, who to target and all that jazz.

I say it's a start for some type of strategy. DO NOT DO IT YET!!!!! I don't want a jtwg mason to go with this yet and ruin discussion. If it would happen though, the mason would reveal himself and the seer would either go to him or the night 1 pick would go and get the other two mason names, and there would be 4 people (the public mason would die obviously) together and the seer would have a smaller player pool and be able to find wolves.

So got anything to add? Pros cons? Thoughts? Another strategy?