Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-4-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default TWG CIV: Postgame

wolves won

1. Riotpolice : Seer
2. Xiv : Town
3. thesunfan : voteblocker
4. Charu : Town
5. dAnceguy117 : Miller
6. Krauthammer : Mason
7. Funnygurl555 : IP Sharers
8. Silvuh : IP Sharers
9. pntballa18 : Mason
10. mellonxcollie Town
11. James May : Town
12. Svaz : Town
13. Gradiant : 1-shot-vigi
14. yo man im awesome : Roleblocker
15. FoJar : Master Wolf

some other discussion/analysis once i'm not doing work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-4-2013, 11:50 PM   #2
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CIV: Postgame

Boooooooo

Poor job of being cohesive remaining humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 12-4-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Mad.

I got 3/4 right too, guessed, before I died, Fojar, Silvuh, and of course YMIA. I thought Svaz was a wolf upon my death.

Turned out she wasn't though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 12-4-2013, 11:57 PM   #4
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Alright, so, my role in this game was pretty much I became a middle man type of guy. I pretty much was the person that was part of a bridge to get the alliance thing going. Of course, because I had no roll and I was simply a town, they had every right to place me under suspicion.

When they asked me to be a fake seer, I was like "sure", and they definitely had a plan going. They told me some lies just in case I was a wolf, so with that lie I kind of targeted Riot because I didn't know he was part of the alliance and then they lied he was a mason to me. So I kept pinning MW label on him because I thought a mason should not act like that all and he'll be a major liability in late game.

Props to danceguy for bringing up the plan that I put in motion. He's the one that PM'd me to do that voting tactic. Cheap, yes, but it could've been very effective. Too bad we never nailed an IP Sharer though.

Before I died, I told them to seer Svaz which they did and it came out green.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

Last edited by Charu; 12-5-2013 at 12:00 AM..
Old 12-5-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

Can't believe you couldn't all come together and kill funnygurl lol, such a clear wolf/red

Fun to watch though, even with that weird inactivity
Old 12-5-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Can't believe I actually ended up surviving lmao... I thought wolves were definitely going to lose after the humans made that plan to go after the IP sharers.
Ah well though, GG. TWG's pretty fun.
Old 12-5-2013, 12:10 AM   #7
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Like, I'll repeat my words that I posted in the Skype chat, but...

WHAT... HAPPENED... AFTER THANKSGIVING!?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 12-5-2013, 12:15 AM   #8
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

gg, will post more once I finish this paper.

Basically, I fucked up with my Xiz shebangshenanigthingymabob, I at least helped get the alliance formed, but could only do so after I flipped, as a result of my failure to convince a blue that they could trust the other players, I'd say I did pretty poorly again, but at least it wasn't as bad as last game, I guess.

I do wish there was more activity after Charu's death, but I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles. GG wolves, we humans only got 1 of you.

P.S. next time I'm blue, I promise not to reveal Day one, okie.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 12-5-2013, 01:25 AM   #9
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

So yeah, my thoughts on the players this game, hmm...

Xiz's baiting strategy with joking about blue rolls was a huge gambit, it kind of backfired hard though as he put himself in a not so good position after thesunfan revealed some logs. It may have been a screw up to him and sunfan, but it's probably the best thing that could've happened. Even though he only was playing for Day 1, he gets an A+ for making the first step for the alliance to go in motion.

thesunfan's outburst and claiming blue first day seemed like a bad thing, but it proved to help as he set in motion step number two for the alliance. Because he said he was blue and because cardflips were on, lying in the point of the game about a role was pretty much pointless so he used that momentum to get the mason's, the vigi, and the seer all in a pack to make a strong 4 man alliance upon his death. He also used me as a part of the bridge to have a possible 5 man alliance. A+ for setting this in motion.

James May's game I feel was not helpful at all. Right off the bat he was acting suspicious and then threw at me the meta card when I placed some suspicion on him. Then everyone else kind of jumped on him and he wasn't helping his case when he kept on repeatedly saying he was a town and nothing else. Not sure man, I don't think I would spare you in any other game if you did this again.

YMIA's play, lmao, I'll be honest with you, I never had you on my radar, and when I saw you die and flip red after a night phase, I was very much surprised. In my eyes, you played pretty alright for a wolf, you were speaking just enough to not raise too much of a stink, but after your death, I did notice majority of the posts you made were not very helpful and not contributing.

danceguy's play was weird for me at the start. He's usually a bit more talkative and pretty much said right off the bat he was not going to share anything with anyone. But then he started talking to me and I was starting to talk to him. By Night 2, we pretty much trusted each other and thus filled him in on some info of the alliance. But then, wow, he flipped red the next day because I told them to seer dance. Snivy didn't give a shit though, pretty much knew you were the miller right then and there and your plays after the flip were very much pointing in that direction too.

Also, once again, MAJOR props for dance coming up with that vote tactic. He's the one that brought it up to me and I used it very much lovingly.

Riotpolice... I wanted to strangle you. You have no idea how much I wanted you to be the MW when I was still in the dark. But then, I was lied that you were a mason. I was even more furious learning this because I honestly believe the play style you were using was not beneficial whatsoever for a supposed mason. UUUUUUUGH..

But, upon learning you were a seer, I was like... "oooooooooooooooh". I finally understood why you were acting the way you were, but... man.... GRAAAAH TO YOU!!!

pntballa was definitely the mastermind within the alliance I think, haha. Really, your preservation and being very careful with your words when you were talking to me in Skype were amazing. I was very much fooled by you as you were carefully making steps making sure no one in the 4 man alliance would die. I applaud your efforts, for sure. Unfortunately, I really don't know what happened to your plans after my death. It looked like you had majority of the game figured out, but... something happened. But really, you did really great up to that point.

Gradiant's first game was doozy, he was a power role, and the vigi at that. Talk about pressure on the new guy. He played an awesome game. Didn't post much, but he definitely knew what he was doing. He made some pretty gutsy plays as well that proved to help the humans a long way. Killing YMIA was a big help. Hope you play another TWG, I know you were kind of irritated as the game suddenly became very inactive.

Svaz's play was very suspcious to me, not going to lie. dance echoed my thoughts as he explained in the thread how Svaz hasn't really said much but played commentary mode through the game. However, she clearly knew all the right words to use within her posts.

mellon/Raeko didn't post often, but she was questioning things that I think a human would ask about. When the plan to find the IP Sharer was put in motion, she questioned what was the purpose. I think that right there made me kind of lean her towards the human side. She also was trying to make all the inactives become active again too, but her words fell short unfortunately!

FunnyGurl's first game was good. Like, you weren't even on my radar throughout the entire game. I was surprised to see you were a wolf when I died. You played a very good wolf game, but I think that's large in part because you were new. Now I'mma be more suspicious of you if you act like this again!

Silvuh I felt had a hard time with his wolf game. He played very well, but when the topic came about this game and other specific questions, he was very hesitant and scared, something I don't think Silvuh would do if he was human. I think I saved a seer to Silvuh actually when I died because I was so sure Silvuh was a wolf on Day 3 and told so to the alliance and told them to seer Svaz instead. Oh how I wonder how the game would play if I didn't say anything about Svaz, hahaha.

Silvuh, I feel if you become a bit more comfortable about lying, you'd make the ultimate wolf, because I know you would be really good at making some pretty good convincing lies.

FoJaR... he was kind of absent the entire game it felt like. However, no one really suspected him except for just placing votes on him because of his inactivity. Eh... I don't know, I don't think I witnessed FoJaR's full potential here, hahah.

Krauthammer was kind of in the same boat, at least thread wise, but he was very much active within Skype. Props for him to for at least trying to have something happen the last phase so either Funny or Silvuh would get lynched. But unfortunately, it fell on deaf ears because Gradiant I think made an alliance with Silvuh during the last phase!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:

Last edited by Charu; 12-5-2013 at 01:39 AM..
Old 12-5-2013, 04:21 AM   #10
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Like, I'll repeat my words that I posted in the Skype chat, but...

WHAT... HAPPENED... AFTER THANKSGIVING!?!?!?!?!?
inactivity always favors wolves, no way i'm gonna get conversations going in thread LOL
Old 12-5-2013, 04:23 AM   #11
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
gg, will post more once I finish this paper.

Basically, I fucked up with my Xiz shebangshenanigthingymabob, I at least helped get the alliance formed, but could only do so after I flipped, as a result of my failure to convince a blue that they could trust the other players, I'd say I did pretty poorly again, but at least it wasn't as bad as last game, I guess.

I do wish there was more activity after Charu's death, but I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles. GG wolves, we humans only got 1 of you.

P.S. next time I'm blue, I promise not to reveal Day one, okie.
no way dude, you revealing day one is absolutely the right move for the humans with this game setup.

honestly, with so many mouthpieces for the seer to hide behind, it should have been a super easy win for the humans.
Old 12-5-2013, 04:30 AM   #12
FoJaR
The Worst

i mean think of it this way, humans had an alliance of 1/3 of the players FROM THE START

that's not only a huge voting block, it's a group that theoretically should NEVER shrink in size.

if you get a green seer result, you tell the new member that the mouthpiece is the seer, if you get a red result you have the mouthpiece come out in thread. newest member is always the new mouthpiece.

use the vigi power immediately, because it steals a night from the wolves (and you guys did this with great success)

wolves pretty much have to take out the mouthpiece, just because a potshot at someone else has the potential of shrinking your suspect pool even more.

under this scenario, the only way wolves win is a long con masterwolf not taking the bait.

or i guess dysfunction and inactivity
Old 12-5-2013, 04:33 AM   #13
FoJaR
The Worst

honestly sunfan your only mistake was not coming out in thread instantly.
Old 12-5-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

wait there was a postgame thread all along? why are we posting in the game thread lol.

quickie for now, maybe I write moar later. I had fuuuuun yo.

@funnygurl: i trusted you i will never speak with you again ;______; jk I thought it was super impressive how you came up with lightning-quick responses to stuff I said on skype. your experience with the chat-based twg/mafia game served you well. great first game!

@riotpolice: hahahahaha it would seem that I may have been slightly wrong, maybe. I had a ton of fun trying to "corner" you on skype, and I hope you did too. nothing personal whatsoever <3

yeah that's it for now. GGWP wolves
Old 12-5-2013, 09:42 AM   #15
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Ugh humans this was such an easy win haha. Oh well. Yeah sorry I fucked up, my baiting did backfire. But at least it ended with some badass green plays. I'll do my thoughts on everyone later in the afternoon during a break.

Well, shit happens.

But please, please, activity drives these games. The activity during the last half of the game was nothing more then shit. So boring from the sidelines.

Old 12-5-2013, 09:44 AM   #16
FoJaR
The Worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Ugh humans this was such an easy win haha. Oh well. Yeah sorry I fucked up, my baiting did backfire. But at least it ended with some badass green plays. I'll do my thoughts on everyone later in the afternoon during a break.

Well, shit happens.

But please, please, activity drives these games. The activity during the last half of the game was nothing more then shit. So boring from the sidelines.
inactivity was pretty much the best chance the wolves had.
Old 12-5-2013, 09:48 AM   #17
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Yeah, true. I'm still surprised you guys won.

Old 12-5-2013, 09:50 AM   #18
FoJaR
The Worst

me too.
Old 12-5-2013, 09:52 AM   #19
FoJaR
The Worst

as soon as sunfan came out, i realized what it meant, and i was furious

seriously i was pissed. after yoman died, i pretty much lost hope. the only chance that i saw was that i'd get seered or something, and be able to slow play it enough to survive.

as much as i could, i tried to foster inactivity and slow the days down.
Old 12-5-2013, 09:59 AM   #20
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

I completely lost interest just before thanksgiving. I think part of the reason was the IP sharer plan. Yeah, it was a good plan, and it would be [/was] stupid of us to not follow it, but it made the game seem so procedural. Yeah, we could've stuck with the plan and attempted to have everyone log on and vote themselves or whatever on day 4, but it wasn't really a fun plan. Mind you, I didn't make a conscious decision to stop playing, but when I realized that was pretty much where the game was going, I just wasn't really all that interested anymore.