Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-3-2011, 11:55 AM   #361
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity

Oh and by the way, the first elimination for D7 will come at round 3, with the scores being cumulative from the first three rounds. Doing this will allow the players to play all 5 rounds instead of a winner being decided on round 3. I figured this was the best way to handle the lack of D7 players . Ill tack this on to the OP.

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline
Old 06-3-2011, 02:04 PM   #362
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran

How many people are being eliminated in D6 first round? Can't find that information anywhere.
Old 06-3-2011, 02:12 PM   #363
JSH
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocoNhydro420 View Post
Oh and by the way, the first elimination for D7 will come at round 3, with the scores being cumulative from the first three rounds. Doing this will allow the players to play all 5 rounds instead of a winner being decided on round 3. I figured this was the best way to handle the lack of D7 players . Ill tack this on to the OP.
This is for only D7 right?

Regular elimination will happen for the other divisions?
Old 06-3-2011, 03:10 PM   #364
Sweagen
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Got some scores, here.

Very long and requires a lot of consistence. Got 3 of my goods on the stream things <_< Can definitely improve.

I know I have this AAA'd but the JS at the end is lagging for me and it's very hard to do. After like 10 tries my best has been 4-0-0-0 (got twice) so I SS'd it this time and it'll placehold for now I guess

Definitely the hardest of the 3... your fingers move at such a blur you don't even know what you're doing lol. Idk if I can improve this one by much more, maybe if I get lucky though.
Old 06-3-2011, 03:27 PM   #365
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen View Post
Definitely the hardest of the 3... your fingers move at such a blur you don't even know what you're doing lol.
Your fingers are fighting for control of the file xD

^FFP_D0pey btw
Old 06-3-2011, 04:54 PM   #366
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSH View Post
This is for only D7 right?

Regular elimination will happen for the other divisions?
Right, other divisions will be regular eliminations, 1-2 people per round first few rounds then rounds 4-5 will be between the last 3 deciding the winners.

Will update now~
Edit: updated

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by remedy1502 View Post
How many people are being eliminated in D6 first round? Can't find that information anywhere.
Ill have a look at how many players need to be eliminated this round soon, ill add a red line to the OP later today or tomorrow.

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

Last edited by SocoNhydro420; 06-3-2011 at 04:58 PM..
Old 06-3-2011, 05:05 PM   #367
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

done done and done
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dying flame AAA.jpg (60.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg htij AAA.jpg (58.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg losingtouch AAA.jpg (61.6 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Old 06-4-2011, 01:43 PM   #368
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I added elimination number for this round next to each division on the OP, ill go and check out scores to add red elimination lines now. Im afraid some people put below the line will be random, since alot of people havent posted scores, get them in guys!

MUST... AAA...

Old 06-4-2011, 02:11 PM   #369
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Woot, never thought i would AAA this. Only took a few tries
Edit: Added Red elimination lines to OP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Twilight Jewel.jpg (90.8 KB, 0 views)

MUST... AAA...

Last edited by SocoNhydro420; 06-4-2011 at 02:25 PM..
Old 06-4-2011, 02:57 PM   #370
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxGhost

WTF... so if I don't AAA I'm out? That's so dumb. I should be in D3 I don't stand a chance in D4...
Old 06-4-2011, 03:02 PM   #371
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ive seen alot of AAA or die situations happen in tourneys, they arise here and there. I got eliminated from takedowns on a AAA or die with thrash. i can have someone take a look at your levelranks to see if you would be okay for D3, other then that, work on gettin those AAA's . tourneys are meant to push you to do better, i always get owned in my division but i get a skill boost from it. But all in all, somebodys got to get eliminated first round, i cant move all the eliminatees down a division.

MUST... AAA...

Old 06-4-2011, 03:14 PM   #372
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I mean... I AAAd two of the songs, and blackflagged the 3rd... and I'm getting eliminated over one good. I originally thought this was a cumulative tournament by the way you set it up, and I thought it would make more sense and would be more competitive that way.
Old 06-4-2011, 03:15 PM   #373
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

o.o Are you listing the people on the front page by their score? If you're not, I think that might be a good thing to include... And maybe put their total score for all three songs next to their name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 06-4-2011, 03:25 PM   #374
MaxGhost
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
o.o Are you listing the people on the front page by their score? If you're not, I think that might be a good thing to include... And maybe put their total score for all three songs next to their name.
The scores are in the spreadsheet.
Old 06-4-2011, 03:39 PM   #375
xXAll-ProXx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

God rid of the boo cause I wanted my score to be the same as Soco's :P

Old 06-4-2011, 03:40 PM   #376
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
No the people arent listed in their scoring order. The spreadsheet has all that information and is only one click away. I made a spreadsheet to make post scores and moving people in order alot easier, it would be alot more work for to update the OP with total scores each time someone improved.

Edit: Nice man, we have a tie on our hands xD, lets see if i can AAA K8107 before you can AAA Twilight Jewel!

MUST... AAA...

Old 06-4-2011, 04:43 PM   #377
Everr
Strongest Survive
FFR Veteran

Maybe you should have one person be eliminated per round till closer to the end that way more people can be in this thing and it can be alittle more competitive! :P itll save a few people and allow them to at least compete in one more round! Its never fun to be eliminated first round.

EDIT: Another thought and this is just an idea but since D7 dosnt have anyone eliminated this round there not playing for anything! they can not play a song and still move on. Maybe if you made just D7 work for PA for the first and second round and who ever has the least PA for both rounds is eliminated. That would be more accurate for who should move on to the next round anyway :P

EDIT#2: Oh! If you do decide to do that you might want to PM them the changes because I noticed one hand hasnt summited a score yet and maybe he thought he didnt need to. Just saying if you make any changes warn people :P an soco I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT ROUND!!! haha

Going to sleep Gnight everyone

AAA's: 136
Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)

FC's: 600
Best Black Flag: X
Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

Last edited by Everr; 06-4-2011 at 04:50 PM..
Old 06-4-2011, 04:55 PM   #378
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

@ Everr

I made a post about D7 eliminations a while ago, but i do plan on PMing everyone tomorrow that hasnt submitted. And i think you might have a good idea about only having 1 elimination this round and more later. I'll update the elimination status soon.

MUST... AAA...

Old 06-4-2011, 04:55 PM   #379
MopeyJoe
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGhost View Post
WTF... so if I don't AAA I'm out? That's so dumb. I should be in D3 I don't stand a chance in D4...
Oh come on, I AAA'd all the songs, so you should be able to. You are more accurate than me.
Old 06-4-2011, 05:27 PM   #380
ScarletSky
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MopeyJoe View Post
Oh come on, I AAA'd all the songs, so you should be able to. You are more accurate than me.
I AAAd them all to Max. You and I are literally on par in every way skill-wise (mostly). Should be easy enough for you to do it.

And besides, if MooMoo doesn't submit any scores by the time round's up, he's out instead of you.

Closed Thread